Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Tsuchikage NPC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra4
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ulquiorra4

Ryo : 1000012

Character sheet
Name:: Mystogan

Tsuchikage NPC Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage NPC   Tsuchikage NPC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Name: Barda
Village: Iwagakure
Bloodline: Kamizuru Clan
Adv kekkei genkai: Wood Release
Specialty: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Chakara Nature 1: Earth
Chakara Nature 2: Water

Appearance: A study male with brown hair as well as a older looking apperance as his eyes are a deep brown color almost matching his hair thats cut very low. He is well built of average height, weighing in at 190 pounds and having a hieght of 6"3' tall. He wears heavy combat boots and black studded gloves, his kage out fit is normally placed over it in times of meetings and when looking professional. Over his Combat apparel he wears a trench coat as causal dress as its his perferd attrie.

Bio: Growing up as a military dog as a child he was not very enclined to being just avrage, he followed orders from all of his supiriors and kept a level head about himself. Being pretty smart but also a strong and powerful man in general, all a the age of 12, his strength was not in his physical body, which was very powerful already, but in his ability to lead as well as take charge of a situation. This became more and more relivent as he grew older and to higher ranks of charge as he showed excilent leadership skills and was willing to step down to high ranking athority. But now that he has become a kage he is slightly more arrogant than he should be, mostly becuase he is his own boss now and he has no one to really keep him in line to be honest.

With this view point he has at times ignored the advice of his patners, relying only on his intuition which is not all that bad, he still has a cleaver mind that is mostly geared towards fighting. With his rugged style as well as close combat ways of attacking he has shown to be a formidible kage as well as fighter in general suplmenting his wood release kekkei genkai while he is shown to be very critical when it came to battles and the like.
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/

Tsuchikage NPC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Character and Jutsu Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: