Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Kage's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Ryo : 225

Character sheet
Name:: Xavier Keynohama

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 pm

where the leader dose there work.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Yumei ran through the halls and when she got to the door of the kage's office she decided to do a front flip to make a rather flashy entrance, once she landed from her flip, she put both her hands on her own hips; A big smile grew across the quartz haired female. "Hello there m'lady~! Yumei Kaname requesting a new mission, may she have one?" Yumei exclaimed, she was so excited to be around the Mizukage she accidentally spoke in third person. "Yumei wants a difficult mission! A really difficult mission for a Chuunin!"
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Scarlet was leaning back in her chair when the doors flung open and the girl flipped into her office. 'Okay, you have my attention.' She thought to herself, smirking at her own joke. Then she listened to Yumei excitedly request a mission. One that was really tough. She grinned to herself and then looked through the list of missions that need people. She found the one she liked and with a straight face looked up at Yumei. "Ah. This one. Its very tough." She said, flashing the page. "You need to get to the harbor though, quickly. Ask for Jenkin and tell him you want to go after the Golden Fish." She said, still with a serious face on. She put the paper down face down and leaned over it. "But if you don't hurry, he will leave without you..."
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Yumei nodded her head several times “Yes! Yes! Yes! Will do! Yes I will!” she babbled, determined “Thank you so much I’ll be sure to complete it! I’ll get the golden fish!” and with that, Yumei was off, she exited the office and dashed down the rest of the facility, jumping with glee in between a few steps, until she was outside in Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage's Office
Page 1 of 1