Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

the streets of Kirigakure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggles
Konohagakure
Snuggles

Ryo : 144

Character sheet
Name:: Mika Mardara

the streets of Kirigakure Empty
PostSubject: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 am

the streets of the city where more a mass of buildings and the like, if one didn't know their way around the village they would easily get lost in the rather maze like construction of the village, but to those that lived there it had a strange sort of sense in it's design.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Ayame slowly walked her way around the streets of kirigakure carefully avoiding other ninja and civilians. She just came into the village to get groceries and probably look for something fulfilling to do while outside of the shrine temple. Ayame desperately needed something to do after spending days cramped in her room and her parents land while doing nothing but reading books and helping her parents. Now she had read all the books at home and now was the time her parents slept.

Ayame smiled sadly at the kids who ran past her while chasing a frog that they obviously cherished by the way they seemed so desperate to catch it. She felt sad for them. She sighed again and stopped walking in her tracks when she saw a store with a beautiful set of fine china in the window. It was a plain white with hardly any design on it but still pretty all the same to Ayame. She decided to watch it more with interest.
Back to top Go down
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

Ryo : 4

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Dai was on his daily 10 lap walk around every corner of Kiri, The fresh cold, air and the Rain filled clouds over his head, made the perfect day for a nice walk. Dai strolled past the buildings, and stores to keep him for being bored. Dai was walking until he noticed a girl standing in the middle of the street, staring at a window filled with fine Chinese things. Dai with a "what?" face stood there for a moment, attempting to analyze the situation. "A random girl, in the middle of the streets, staring at a window, that must mean she's probably pretty bored, maybe I could brighten her Day!." Dai with his happy thoughts walked over to this girl with a smile on his face. Dai then gave her a tap on the shoulder with his index finger while she was entranced by the whimsical FINE CHINA!
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Ayame was just about to move away from the window when she felt someone tap her on her shoulder. She turned around to find the source of poking with a soft hum. When she saw another kiri ninja Ayame him a warm smile "Yes? Do you need something, desu?" She asked with slight curiosity. What could he want? She didn't even know who he was and being in kiri told her that if a stranger talked to you they most likely wanted you dead. Ayame unconsciously tensed her body slightly.
Back to top Go down
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 pm

As Dai tapped her shoulder, she turnt to him, and asked "Yes? do you need something?." Dai paused for a moment Listening to what she said, after that Dai replied with "Uh, ..., I was just wondering what you were doing out here in the middle of the street, that's all." Dai waited there, thinking what was so intriguing about those Fine china at the same time, there were just bland white with some loopy looking ones, here and there. Dai waited patiently for the response of this random girl, while partially looking at the fine china.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Ayame was about to answer when a sudden thought came to her mind. It was a perfect way to get rid of her boredom and catch up on training. She smiled another warm smile at the younger boy. "I was wondering if I could find someone around my level to fight me in a spar. But it seems luck is on my side today, desu." Ayame smiled wider and placed her hand softly on his shoulder. "Would you perhaps like to spar me, desu? I would be oh so grateful!" she said with a hopeful light shining in her violet, doll-like eyes. She really hoped he would agree to spar her. It would really loosen her up.
Back to top Go down
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Right as Dai got his answer, she then put her hand On Dai's shoulder, Dai was suspicious but then she continued speaking. "Would you perhaps like to spar with me, desu? I would be oh so grateful!" Right as she said that Dai jumped back removing her hand from his shoulder in an instant.
"Ok, then when should we start?." Dai was excited, a battle in such a long time, It has been ages since a good old spar. Dai then continued "But before we spar, can I please get your name, My name is Dai." Dai then waited for the response of the girl.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Xellos walked in the mist village, in his usual cheery attitude, seen by his curve eyes and his constant grin, his own presence creepy out those around him. He saw two ninja chatting. "Hmmmm.... usually we mist ninja are separated." He decided to investigate the scene from afar. So he sat down toning down his presence.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Ayame blinked when the boy jumped back with surprising enthusiasm and removed her hand from his shoulder. Her confused face was however gone when she heard him accept her proposal and gave him a smile that barely contained her grin. "Nice to meet you Dai-san, desu. I am Ayame." she finally let go of her restraint and let out a wide grin. The priestess moved her body to the side slightly and pointed off to a random area. "The training grounds are over there. Meet me in 5 minutes, desu." She said with a hidden smirk and began to walk away not noticing the crouching hidden man.
Back to top Go down
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Dai watched as she walked away towards the direction of the training grounds. Dai stood there, thinking, turned around seeing no one besides, a mysterious person. "What the hell is he doing?" Dai thought to himself, Dai Scram out lod to the mysterious figure "Yo! Creep! What are you doing spying on us?" Dai waited there, as the mysterious person sat there, while slowly approaching the body as it crouched and was looking at Dai.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"Hm?" xellos stood up his staff standing next to him, making seems slightly more cool. Then in his usually cheery voice said. "just trying to figure out what's going on. Mist Village ninja tend to stay solitary. So just wanted to check what was going on. Oh and why are you yelling?" He said. He seemed to slightly reconize the man, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "by the way, have we met before, you seem kinda familiar.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Ayame was halfway gone when she heard Dai yell. Feeling curious she turned around with a raised eyebrow . She stared silently at the interaction with a purple-haired man. The tall priestess debated going back to see what was going but just smiled and turned around to continue her walk to the market.
Back to top Go down
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

"Em,... No I've never seen you, Well anyways, are you interested joining a spar?" Dai asked the Man. Dai stood there looking at the boy thinking how weird his outfit was, Purple hair was the one which stood out to Dai the most. Weird hair coloration was not very common in Kirigakure. Dai waited for the boy to respond.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm

"ooo! I'd love to!" Xellos said, he always did love to spar, or fight. "Terribly sorry if I scared you, i have a habit of doing that to... well anyone, even the gate guards. I just like to observe when something seems interesting.... oh silly me, i forgot formalities, I'm Xellos, of the Kaguya Clan." Xellos would bow while saying that. Once the other man responded, he would say with a respectful bow. "Thank you for inviting me to the spar."
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 am

Xellos was bored of waiting, and without any sorta tact, left. He was running towards the training grounds. He wanted to spar with whoever was there. As he did, he wouldn't slow down until he was at the EXACT center. (leaves)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the streets of Kirigakure   the streets of Kirigakure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the streets of Kirigakure
Page 1 of 1