Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Kage's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Ryo : 225

Character sheet
Name:: Xavier Keynohama

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 pm

where the village leaders dose his work
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Ichiru walked steadily through the corridors straight to the door of the the Kumogakure Kage. He raises his right hand and knocks 3 times in rapid succession. He then lowerd his hand and stood patiently.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 pm

There was an answer for the shinobi, the door being opened by a tall man. He was without a shirt and with many scars, his eyes stared down at the kid. He was in his early thirties or late 20's and gave the boy a stiff look. He knew this boy.. Blind. He grunts so the ninja knew he was there, and would offer him to come in, but leans against the door's frame instead. "Yes?" He asked with a gruff voice. He was on break, and while he knew a kage's work was never finished, he was taking a power nap when the knock came to his door.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Ichiru could see the kages chakra it had its own distinct color. There wasnt a name for the paticular color but it was refined and hard, yet warm. Ichiru would look into where he figured the Kages eyes were. "Im here for a mission sir." Ichiru said calmy.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Adam stood there for a moment. The chunin that stood before him obviously was good enough to get where he was. He cracks a smile as he thought about his most recent agenda. It felt cruel to send the blind ninja on this mission, but he might work out the best. "Ok. How do you think you would fair at an intelligence gathering mission?" He stood up, his long legs carrying him over to the desk where he had a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Ichiru noded and followed behind the Raikage. "I'm good at that kind of thing. Well i'm capable anyway." Ichiru paused for a moment. "What is it that you need me to do?" He questioned while raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

"Since I've become Kage, We haven't had any intelligence on the other villages. I'm a firm believer in keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. But I am also on the look out for special ninja." He explains, then picks up a paper. "Its a simple scouting mission, look for people who might be a future threat. Or anyone who might be a potential allie." He continued, the put the paper down. "I'll send you to Konohagakure, we're definitely lacking intell on them."
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Ichiru took the paper. Then proceeded to take a step back. He placed his hands together forming a hand sign. With a puff of smoke he transformed into someone different. "I auppose it would be easier to move around in the villiage like this."
Kage's Office Aburam10
"So if i find a potential threat or ally what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Adam let him take the paper, though it didn't mean much to have it. He nods at the transformation jutsu. "Were just gathering intelligence as of now. Don't make contact with them, just make notes. Names, if you can get them, and what talents you see them display. Any contact made with the targets will result in you not getting paid." He explain, his voice becoming serious at the end. "I hope to hear good things."
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Ichiru places the paper in his pouch. He would use it at a later date. "I don't do it for the moeny Lord Raikage." With that he disappeared from the office.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:34 am

Ichiru walks up to the door of the Kages office. He knocks a few times then stands there for a few seconds. "I wonder where Sora is.." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 pm

The Kages assistant walks by an Ichiru turns. "Give this report to the Kage for me...Please." Ichiru walks off attepmting to find Sora. "Now where is that little devil." Ichiru thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage's Office   Kage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage's Office
Page 1 of 1