Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Stadium Of amazingness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Stadium Of amazingness  Empty
PostSubject: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 am

Tatsu stood there looking upon the empty stands and whistling a song wondering if that note he had gotten was real or not. "Who sends a challenge note then doesn't show up" he says kicking some dirt
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Name:: Amandalion Dark

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

"I've showed up. Just late." Cody says stepping out from behind a tree. "I'm shy around strangers. Understand that." Cody said as he reached into his backpack, pulling out a brown scroll. "Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 am

Tatsu went on his tippe toes and put his hand over his forhead like if he was seeking something. "Ah there you are! So you were my secret challenger! well itd be nice to introduce yourself first!" he said happily walking up to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 am

"The name is Cody, descendant of the Senju clan." Cody said shaking his hand. "You must be strong, I don't play games. Even if I'm just a Genin." Cody said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:41 am

"Ha then you and i are nothing alike" he said withdrawing his hand. "The names Tatsunamii Hyuga of the Hyuga clan but you probably already knew that" he said with a slight chuckle. "Im ready when you are" he said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 am

Cody opened the scroll and it lifted into the air in an arch above his head. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" He said as he formed handsigns and with a puff of smoke, out emerged a pair of Ninja beavers. Both menacing, both with sythe-like weapons.

"Let's get started, but boys remember we're just having fun." He looked to the Simmons as he spoke.

Then the summon dashed in different directions and Cody throws 3 kunai at his opponent.

Let's see how he handled this. Cody thought.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 am

Tatsu smiled as he summer salted backwards and pulled out a kunai to deflect the the projectiles thrown at him. "Byakugan" he mumbled as his eyes had changed slightly, now his vision was one that surpassed any normal humans. "Im ready for anything" he said getting in a stance and holding the kunai up in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:03 am

"That's an old one. Brings back memories don't it boys?" He asked his companions as,he formed handsigns.
"Wood style: Smothering bind!" Cody said as he threw his arm forward. It turned to wood and was rushing towards tetsu.

The summon came ever.closer to tetsu, one raised his sythe up into the air and jumped behind tetsu. The other engaged from his left. The wood arm was coming straight from the front
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 am

Tatsu smiled keeping his eye on Cody while his 360 vision was watching the beavers. He slid his right leg back a bit more waiting for the wood to come closer then finally jumping high into the air twirling and pulling out more kunai until he had reached his maximum hieght.. He remained in the air for a while until he began throwing the kunai down at the beavers and the wood.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 am

"pLaying defensive is boring, I'll tell you that much." Cody said with a frown as the kunai hit the wood, having little effect; It continued to rise to the air, but instead of going for the now vulnerable tetsu, it warped itself around the beavers. The kunai's that were meant for the beavers were successfully neutralized; At the cost of their movement. Cody then turned to his scroll, picked it up from the ground were it lay and once again he summoned something to his aid. This time a sword.

The wood now grew support beams. It attached itself to the floor now it Cody no longer needed to use his hand as support. But now it was a bridge.

Cody jumped on to it and ran towards Tetsu. His sword in hand and ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:46 am

Tatsu grinned as he began to spin rapidly as he began forming hand signs, as he descended he blew out fire in front of him and continued to spin getting read to use a powerful fire engulfed kick. (It would probably look like a primary lotus on fire, also note that this is not a technique its own its the combination of a weak fireball jutsu and his divine crush)
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 am

"Cute." Was all Cody said with a wide grin on his face. As he reached the top of the bridge he spun in a full 360. And did what seemed like slashing randomly at the air. Within a second the wood encasing his summons was cut away and the were free once again.

"Throw me" Cody said to them, and so they did. They both grabbed his arms and skyrocketed him far higher than Tetsu into the air. On his way up, making handsigns. Cody reached the peak-high.

"Water Release: Wild water wave!"

Cody opened his mouth wide, and it seemed as if a waterfall was coming out of his mouth. What Tatsu would do was unpredictable indeed. Which was why he needed to transform the landscape to his advantage. Surely the arena was small enough for this jutsu to make it a lake.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 am

Despite his original target being high up in the air now Tatsu continued to spin down like a mighty flaming cyclone until he reached the beavers and the small wooden bridge. Once within range Tatsu swung his leg into a mighty flaming kick aimed right at one of the beavers. "I hate hurting animals but these guys could be trouble" he thought as he focused on the kick.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Iwagakure
Lust

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:17 am

"Sucks. Only one remains." Cody said his voice now hardened as he watched his friend go poof from the kick.

Cody formed a single handsign, the remaining beaver knew what was ahead now. He cognized the symbol. Many logs of wood emerged from under the water all were set to follow Tetsu until he was bound. The beaver leaped off one of the logs and proceeded to attempt to slash Tetsu in his abdomen. Cody landed safely on one of his ever growing logs.

Soon enough, this would be quite the mess to fight in. But something had changed in cody.

"Look at me when you fight me." He said, revealing his eyes. Revealing his Rinnegan.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:41 am

Tatsu was quickly brought back to his feet and smiled as one of the beavers disappeared. He then turned and jumped back putting his arms up to guard against the other beaver but the beaver had landed an attack on his arms creating two cuts. Tatsu then quickly did a high flying back flip and landed on one of the walls of the stadium looking at Cody. "Heh so that means we are related in some way then, they say the byakugan was once derived from the rinnegan" he said as he reached into his back pockets as he began to throw kunai and shurkien wildly at the beaver and at cody seemingly with weird accuracy , most of the just hitting the wet ground. However attached to these kunai and shuiken were small ninja wires that were very thin and almost impossible to see. Tatsu stood there perched on the wall watching the beaver and Cody to see what they would do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Of amazingness    Stadium Of amazingness  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stadium Of amazingness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center :: Fighting for Fun-
Jump to: