Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
My suggestion I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

My suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

Ryo : 4

My suggestion Empty
PostSubject: My suggestion   My suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Ok, so recently I've been seeing something wrong. Left and right, there people from two completely separate clans with the same adv release. This got me thinking to say that the system in a way, earlier today, Kura's alt got Steel, release, and literally 2 days ago I got steel release. I say that you need to drastically decrease the chance of getting an adv, release, because it seems like soon, it's gonna be like nothing, and It's not even going to be rare anymore!
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

My suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   My suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Before we redid the site we had this similar problem, there were three, four people with the same Advance Release. The list compared to the blood lines is incredibly short so odds are you get a Release.

[Starts the Discussion]
If we increase the odds for not getting release, we need to increase the odds of not getting a blood line as well.

Except, I think - because we do rolls automatically and not on request - that this is an important point in character creation. No one is making you keep the rolls you've been given. If we took out the bloodlines and advance releases and make it requested only, I believe that we would still be doing rolls for everyone because who doesn't want cool stuff? xD

Because its a natural part in the character creation, it implies that Rain didn't care about being that realistic, that he just wanted people to have fun and have the chance to do some cool things, but ultimately it is his call.

[My Opinion]
I don't really like the idea of increasing the odds of bloodlines and releases, because then I'd feel obligated to re-roll for everyone just to see if they got anything. Which is unfair to those who really like their rolls. As well, other players might feel cheated when they see characters that have already been pre-approved from the past site popping up, and no rolls were required for them to get both a bloodline or an advance release. This is just an angry mob shouting "no fair" waiting to happen. And the people who have their dream release or clan are going to argue back.
Back to top Go down

My suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Questions/Suggestions/Concerns :: Suggestions-
Jump to: