Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Xellos fanfic. (future area)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

Xellos fanfic. (future area) Empty
PostSubject: Xellos fanfic. (future area)   Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:48 pm

This is about Xellos, in the future, with some abilities that may or may not be approved.

Xellos entered his home. The place wasn't really a home, it was just a pocket dimension that him and his summons live in, and the place he normal met Denjo and Discord in. As he entered a shadow moved towards him. It seemed to be a giant snake. All of his other summons seemed to move away from it, as if scared. Xellos was unaware of it's extremely fear inspiring presence due to the fact that it was weaker than his. He turned around looking at the shadow. "Hello, Uja." The snake came into the light, it seemed to be a viper. It glared at him than began to speak.

"Xellos. I have a mission for you from the Mizukage"

"Ah, what is it Uja.... wait she found this place?"

"Yes. She said it was easy."

"That sounds liker her. So what is the order?"

"An assassination, since that is your job. You know that new rouge group? She wants you to destroy the main base. She feels someone like you could be able to scare them into committing suicide."

"As she wishes. However she is over estimating my abilities. i haven't been a jonin for THAT long,s o i'd like all of my summon to come with-no be ready for summon. We'll beat them from with-in." He said with a cheery voice. He had been promoted to jonin 5 months ago, and also had mastered control and use of his creepy presence. He also mastered Scorch, water, and wind style, along with his bone abilities. He immediately gathered the scrolls of his summons, turned Sehone no Hiramekorei into a necklace (Sehone no Hiramekorei is the legendary mist sword Hiramekorei that Xellos had melted down and put his bones in, including his spine in and the reforged), activated a disguise jutsu, and left. This was going to be a big adventure.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

Xellos fanfic. (future area) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xellos fanfic. (future area)   Xellos fanfic. (future area) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm

This was chapter 1, "The start." I'll reveal other things i added to him as they come along. Denjo is a character i had who is Discord becoming human and in this realm. He meets the animal Discord later, they instantly regain there memories and partner up. Denjo is a scientist from the sand who was the only of my character who turned down the offer of Kage. (not all of my characters are kage, but the one who where offered said yes, except for him) He uses wind and earth style. He can achieve Sage Mode by combining with Discord. He is one of my weirdest characters and one of my strongest. One of the 3 characters that are actually capable of keeping up with my main villain. He is also a Chimera maker. He does this by stealing opponents' cells or any other living thing that he is fighting in combat. A few of Xellos' summons will be Chimeras. Xellos is technically Kage rank, but since there is already a MizuKage, he can't be one. (Please give me feedback below. Will do part 2 in a separate post or in the comments.)
Back to top Go down

Xellos fanfic. (future area)
Page 1 of 1