Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:27 pm

"Do you know anyone who you trust enough to take care of you?" He said. He was looking serious again, but this time no creepy atmosphere. He appeared as though he was tinkering with a invisible machine. If she said yes, he would ask if she had touched them in anyway, If she said yes, the he would say this as he backed away from where he was: "Put your hand here and think of him-slash-her, then a portal will appear to them." If it went according to plan, it would take ALL cells of the person on her, for they will ALWAYS be there. Then the portal would open.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Selena still wasn't convinced this wasn't a trap, and his questions weren't helping. But was forced to remember Kai and Dellindis regardless. She thought about how much she did trust those two. How much they meant to her, which was in its-self was impressive. She spent most of her life keeping people out. Even when she was prepared to let the two of them in, she didn't think they'd mean that much to her in such a short bit of time. She decided to make this complicated for him if it was a trap. "I have two I really trust." She said, turning around to face him, wanting to see his reactions. "And I've had recent contact with them both. We train together a lot." They were her teammates after all.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

"Just put your hand out and a portal will appear." He said. "as long as you think of him/her." He repeated. He looked around, and seemed to sigh. "I'm gonna miss this hat....." He grew a sheepish grin. "I guess this means I'm a rouge ninja now... which means i need to stay hidden."

(nice signature. the middle one looks like Medusa from Soul Eater.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center :: Free Forum RP-
Jump to: