Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's   Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 am

more to add l o l

Kenjutsu
Standard Requirement: A Sword

Name: Water Style: Reflecting Rain
Type: Kenjutsu/Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: This Jutsu needs to have a body of water around to be able to use, also a blade, whether the water source is a lake, or made up by a previous attack; The user makes a tidal wave with their sword, and the water makes a reflection of the user, and while the opponent is distracted by it, the user attack from above with the blade. It lasts a few seconds, at most a minute, but if its used more than once its succession rate goes down, the user also has to act fast before the water falls to make their move.
Handseals Used: Seal of Confrontation

Name: Wind Style: Impulsing Wind
Rank: E-S Rank depending on experience. (For Yumei's case it is a C-Rank)
Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: Whirling Blade is more used as a defensive type than it is offensive. The user needs to hold their blade backwards and spin it to create a whirlwind like barrier that could knock away weapons and protect the user from minimal harm. The more the user is experienced with the technique the more things they can block. The flaws in this is depending on the range it can potentially harm the user, and give them cuts also from the wind speeds. The user needs to have a blade. It is mistaken as Vacuum storm for the resemblance, but it isn't swung in an arc, its swung all around. This technique only lasts a few seconds, though.

Name: Chōkōzetsu
Type: Kenjutsu/Offensive
Element: None
Description: The user charges forward sliicing diagonally in front of them as they do so, this technique depending on the terrain can pick up debres, and is powerful enough to tear away the terrain infront of them. The drawbacks is that it opens the users back up for a behind attack, and confrontation, it takes skill, and is very difficult to revert the direction of the attack.

Genjutsu

Name: Fue
Type: Genjutsu/Sound
Element: Wind
Description: The user makes a whistling noise at certain pitches to activate the genjutsu, and everyone that can hear it will be caught in the Genjutsu more or less, the closer you are the stronger it gets. The Genjutsu makes the opponent hear a high pitched ringing sound that clashes with their normal hearing, suffer from diplopia, and make them severely dizzy; The opponents do have time to escape, and break out if it if they get out of range quick enough (They can try to plug their ears). It lasts few minutes, and doesn't really work well facing a big group of people. The user needs to know how to whistle one way or the other, and the flaws it maintains on the user would be they will run out of breath, and stamina, it also gives them a huge headache afterwards.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's   Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 am

Approved, Unless another staff says other wise. =3
Back to top Go down

Yumei's C Rank Jutsu's
Page 1 of 1