Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

LWS in the ROTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 pm

UPDATE!

Job? HELL YEAH I GOT A JOB! xP
It only took like 4 years, but i got one. Yay for living out in the middle of no where and most likely being the only option. xD

I get paid Friday. =3 Its going to be a good day. *will buy ice cream*

[And yes, I did just want to brag. What of it?]

also, SCORE~!

=P User of the Week.

Alright, now that I'm done being dumb. xD What's up y'all?
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 am

heck yeah =7=

omg as I said in the previous thread congrats its always nice to have a job but at the same time tiring because you have to do work XD

if you're getting ice cream ship some over to me okay? Especially if its cookie dough~ no seriously this is me
[Ahh its okay to brag I would in the same situation!]

Also you deserve the user of the week!!

Uh as far as things go for me I'm under a lot of pressure, my sister just dropped out of college and now my parents are sort of putting more pressure on me to do right things, on top of that I got Bleach Wars back up and running with my friend (even though pretty much everyone who is active here has an account), I'm planning on advertising it here, so I can advertise ROTS more! For like the umpteenth time we restarted everything uwu but hey I'm not complaining (only 3 members are active aside from me orz' that's what we get for ignoring the site)!

I lost my temper for the first time at school! It's not a nice thing to say but hey Razz it took me twelve years of education to finally do that, and even then it was rather passive. I really don't have the requirements to be aggressive ;;.

Oh! I also made a Weasyl, I was able to snag the username Oshare heheheh, planning on taking some commissions again once I refund the current ones I took because I don't have the motivation to do them anymore :/

Since its pretty much Saturday I hope you, and everyone had an excellent week~ and that you enjoyed your ice cream! It's nice to sign on and talk to everyone again.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:40 pm

I didn't realize I already was bragging about the job. xD

But thank you just the same ^ ^

I don't know if I will get ice cream now, but maybe. and if we have enough to send your way i will. xD

That's pretty impressive for 12 years btw, i was going to say i went highly unnoticed in school for like 11 years, then i remembered all the jerks that were picking on me and how i kicked on guy between the legs because i had enough of them and the teachers not doing a dang thing about it. then the school attacked me! had they done their damn job as supervisors and responsible adults, maybe they would have prevented it. also, apparently that's considered 'sexual harassment' which is WAY more important than long term harassment from people I didn't even know. *rolls eyes* whatever..

Then I started drawing comics for the school news paper, and then I was nominated for my senior prom queen. xD I didn't get it because there were more popular girls out there than me, but i got some roses! So SCORE! lol. And I showed my awesome moves on the dance floor. I got pretty popular with that. So the last couple of months was really fun. =3

I suppose i should say sorry about your sister dropping out, but i only feel sorry for you who has to deal with the aftermath from your parents. But I understand not wanting to be in college for something you aren't really into. I had to leave under special circumstances, but I haven't gone back because im not exactly sure what to go back to do. My dream is to write, not sure what college can do for me other than make me memorize even more vocabulary. Which would be great for writing, but seems like a waste of money and time to be made to do something I can do on my own. I guess they could teach me more grammar, and finally tell me how to use the semi colon ";" properly. xD

I'm not sure what were doing about the site. Rain's the boss here. I just do what I can to help. And I don't have a lot of experience with Bleach, but I can give it a try. And if you need any help I'd be happy to between work and RPs im in on another site.

I'm also thinking about opening commissions up, but I worry about not having time to do a ton of pictures. So I'd have to pick and choose what I want to do and when.

And as for my week, it was pretty hectic. First I got a job, then Seth's brother comes in while on leave from the Navy, and so I was being a girlfriend, a host, a trainee, and absent from the RP scene during the whole time. But he left a couple of days ago, and now im feeling relieved.

Still have laundry to do though. xD And my feet hate my shoes, so I'm a bit sore. Not looking forward to doing stuff. xD
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:33 am

Haha its fine its fine! XD

Also yes please do melted or not >U jk

Thanks, even after I was so nervous and anxious but luckily the teacher apologized. He didn't even call my mother so phew! Also, omg I can relate to, and understand you about the bullies because- well same thing happened to me. It seems like the school board nor police couldn't really care; the only warning is pretty much "Boys will be boys" and that infuriates me, like *rips out hair* aaaaa, but I'm glad its over and done with!!

Ahhh thats so cool! My school doesn't have a newspaper, nor a e-letter now whatever they call it. Hell yeah roses are always nice! It's nice to hear the last couple of months were fun. I'm also not going to my prom because I don't want to pay like 60$ to wear a pretty dress surrounded by people I hate? On top of that- where its located; pretty much across the street is my grandfathers house and he lives on the beach strip, so do I hear beach party in the distance? Yes, yes I do~ =7=

Oh no no its fine you don't need to be sorry! She the best decision for her, even if it wasn't the greatest. The aftermath though is ridiculous, I don't think it is something that will never go away until I actually pass high-school. It's completely understandable to leave under special circumstances, as well as not being sure haha. If you want to write, then by all means write!! There is some free online courses you can check out that could help? But, yeah I understand why you'd think it's a waste of money and time also. Oh man don't even get me started on grammar or using the semi-colon because it's like does anyone really know at all; whats proper and not? XD (here I am using semi-colons just putting them where there could be a period or a comma?? That's how I was explained to use it.)

Yeah, this site is more like a mini social network now. Also that's fine, I memorized the wiki off by heart for Bleach but the sites gonna be down soon again depends on how many (well the whole 3 of us) get bored with it; though it depends on the head mod. I'll keep that in mind, currently we don't need any help for bleach wars aside from active members but since we're not active ourselves it's rather contradicting, no? XD

I am a absolute mess with commissions now because I have random spurts of wanting to draw this, or wanting to draw that. That and the characters I got were interesting; but their designs over-all didn't appeal to me. So orz, I do them whenever I have the motivation to, and I always offer a Work In Progress if they ever want one! I finish the sketch mainly on the day its ordered but finishing it up boy 81 that will take forever (I also make them pay after they receive the initial sketch so if I need to change something if I made a mistake I will, and once they are satisfied with it then the payment is sent, my method is very risky but at the same time I heavily watermark and other tricks so I don't get rather robbed.) I decided just to take a break refund everyone and start anew. Most commissioners are rather patient (and thank the lord for that lmao) and I've only ever received impatient ones like 4 times? It's very rare to ever have an impatient customer. Yeah the pick and choose method a lot of artists use and actually do, it's a good idea!!

Ah, that week does sound pretty hectic indeed @n@; , glad there was the relieving moment! It must've been interesting as well?

Pfft laundry XD I dislike doing laundry because it seems like once I do laundry everyone else in the household wants to now and keeps leaving my wet clothes out while they use the washing machine and dryer. It's like dood wtf I was here first //whines 8(. Oh for the sore feet try wearing some comfy socks, or if you're able to snag a break from whatever remove them for a while and let your feet relax! Well, that's what I do but at the same time my shoes aren't the best smelling thing out there so,,, yeah XD

Also; Easter is coming up o7o yay!! Now to steal all the high up chocolate eggs and never eat them =w=
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Well the timings perfect, i just came out of my coma
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 am

Ewww... Its a boy. =P

That's how i've been told to use semi-colons, and maybe i should start using them because seth keeps giving me crap about my comma xD

I can understand not wanting to go to prom. i might not have gone either until the whole prom queen thing. In fact, i was extremly surprised when i was told i was nominated. i thought just my friends nominated me (and myself) but apparently a few people did.and i know it couldn't have made that much of a difference because my friend and i put one guy down, and no one else knew about that, but he didn't get nominated.

and the laundry thing? yeah. you are singing to the choir. except my clothes get dried and folded/hung when i don't hang those clothes. and im thankful for that. but CRAP! i am doing laundry here. pick another day, please.
and i does not matter which day i pick. i just doesn't. because apparently as soon as that washer starts, i doesn't stop all day.

anyways. i am up really freaking early because i have to go into work. really freaking early. at least i get out around noon. like... after busy hour. so i can just come home and go back to bed if i want. xD

(actually i can't... i have to throw some clothes in the dryer first. then i can pass out. lol)
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:14 am

well then >.>
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm

=P
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 am

dont you give me that tongue.. >.> .....well on second thought...
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm

xD

How is the great and almighty rain doing?
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:51 am

I saw Occulus. Whats up with the wolves?
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

lone "wolvern" soul

i like wolves.

sue me. xD

also Occulus?
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:38 am

lies it stands for wolverine!

a movie about a satan mirror or evil horrors, basically the longer its in a location and more people look into it the more power it has meaning the larger its power radius is. It can in naruto terms pretty much cast genjutsu , just aaallll the mind fucks. for instance this one girl though she was biting into an apple then it turned out she was btiing into a lightbulb she was trying to replace from a lamp. Or this guy who thought he was taking off a bandair when in turn he was ripping out his thumbnail with a stable remover.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:23 am

no.. its wolf.

lone wolf was too popular for a hipster like me, so i made up my own word.

-.- everyone things its wolverine though. i mean they are cool animals on their own, but i love wolves.

also. that sounds like a horrible movie. xD
at least not one i'd want to watch. lol

PS: i did not buy ice cream. =\
just better shoes than what they gave me because my feet were killing me! D=
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:07 pm

it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:27 am

boop
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Very informative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LWS in the ROTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWS in the ROTS   LWS in the ROTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LWS in the ROTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center-
Jump to: