Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Village Gates I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Village Gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Ryo : 225

Character sheet
Name:: Xavier Keynohama

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

THe outter walls of the village.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm

It was quite early in the morning, the sky was grey and the people of konoha had still been asleep, except for the few who rose early to open up their shops and such, Tatsu was standing at the village gates, standing beside a large box with straps connected to it, so that it may be uses as a backpack. Inside it were many jutsu scrolls, but Tatsu dare not open them for they had belonged to someone else, someone very important, the client. Today he was going to set forth on a missions to deliver such scrolls to the village hidden in the stones, he would have left already but he had been waiting for his partner kurai. They Often went on missions together and because of their natural abilities tended to work well with each other.

Tatsu leaned against the wall of konoha rubbing his eyes and yawning a bit, still kind of tired, on one side of him was box of scrolls on the other side, a travel pack filled with different things like a sleeping back and some food, simple things one would take on a journey. Tatsu looked into the sky waiting for kurai, hopefully he wouldnt have to wait to long.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Kurai hummed to herself as she finally finished packing her travel backpack and hoisted it up onto her back. She gave the grey skies a glance before she stifling a yawn. She may be a ninja but that didn't mean she liked to wake up so early where people were still sound asleep. A moment of jealousy passed through her as she thought about the villagers and other sleeping ninja. She sighed again to herself but this time with a pout as she jumped out of her bedroom's window and into the grey morning sky of konoha. Now making her way towards the village gates Kurai began to think about the mission she was about to do with her partner. It was a simple mission with a great reward. All they had to do was return some scrolls back to an iwa ninja and if all went correctly the said ninja would teach Kurai and Tatsu a summoning jutsu.

The blonde ninja was interrupted from her thoughts when she finally made it to the village gates and saw her partner, Tatsu Hyuuga, standing there waiting for her. She put on a wolfish grin before jumped down to meet with him. As she landed beside him Kurai waved with smiling eyes "Hey Tatsu-chan! Been waiting long? Ushishishishi~" she asked with a slightly crazed laugh which was meant to scare him. Kurai smirked to herself as thoughts of revenge went through her mind. He will pay, she thought to herself her smirk widening.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:42 pm

He looked over and saw kurai, he gave her a smile and waved to her slightly then spoke in a soft quiet voice but loud enough for her to hear "Good morning Kurai, are you ready to go?" He asked. She made another strange laugh this time except this one was a bit different, he tried not to worry as to not make her feel uneasy about her strange laugh so he just ignored it for now. He bent down a bit and picked up both backpacks and slung them over his shoulders. He put a hand behind his back and slipped his hand to his backpack taking out a rolled up sheet of paper. He unrolled it to reveal that it was a map of The land of fire and all the surrounding countries, he pulled it up to her face to show her. "I highlighted the two best routes, one is long and away from surrounding villages and the other is short but we might be confronted by other ninja, personally i can go with either so ill let you decide."
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Kurai gave him a grin with a thumbs up in a way to say she was a-ok. She smirked slightly at his reaction but otherwise kept to herself. She blinked when she finally noticed the bag on his back and another bag that was sitting on the ground by his side. Now filled with curiosity Kurai walked closer to Tatsu to get a better look at the map he had just pointed out. As she heard his question she thought about it. It they went the long way there was a possibly of not being attacked but it would take a long time to get there. But if they went the short way the possibly of being attack went higher but the travel time wouldn't be long. She furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought. After a few minutes of thinking she finally came to a conclusion. Kurai gave a big grin at Tatsu "The short way! We can beat up anyone who tries to mess with us! Kufufufu~" she said with determination shining in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Now with both bags slung over his shoulder he smiled and put the map back in his backpack "Alright then lets be on our way then" he returned her smile and put his hands in his pockets starting off for the forest. He shared the high confidence believing the two of them could easily take on some strong ninja but no jonin, Tatsu wasn't scared plus he had the backpack that would make him the prime target, which he preferred rather than kurai being targeted. Hopefully this missions wouldn't be to stressful, he might be able to enjoy the sites and stay in iwa for a while.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Kurai gave another big grin before thrusting her fist into the with a loud 'yosh' momentarily forgetting about the sleeping village behind her. She had finally got rid of her sleepiness and was ready to go and finish this mission to get her reward, with Tatsu of course. She was reminded of the village behind her however when she heard a baby's crying voice and a dog barking. The blonde ninja cringed at the sounds. Blushing at her foolishness Kurai hurriedly ran to catch up to Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Gates
Page 1 of 1