Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Outter Mountains

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Ryo : 131

Character sheet
Name:: Kirra Kurama

Outter Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

The anbu operative watched the male deflect the shuriken and begin running up the water fall towards him and he briefly glanced as the female who seemed to be doing something but the wasn't sure just yet. Upon doing several hand signs he used multiple earth style wall. Earthen walls jutted out of the earth behind the water fall under and in front of the male shinobi. If the earth missed him then the increased water flow would temporarily disturb his balance. Then glancing at the female doing hand signs he begin doing since as well before using water style water dragon bullet.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Tatsu began to get a bit shaky as more walls began to make their way to the surface. He jumped high into the air reaching for a few shuriken, about six suddenly appeared between the gaps of his fingers he began to throw them wildly at the anbu each possessed a bit of lightning chakra, if it were to hit him it would give him a quick jolt for each shuriken that he was struck by. As tatsu landed he focused on the target yet again.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Kurai mentally smiled and let out a sneer at the ANBU openly. How dare he attack her! Her sneer turned into a sarcastic smile when she saw the water shot pierce through the earth walls and hit the kiri ninja square in the stomach. Deciding that she had enough of letting Tatsu-chan having all the close-up fun she ran down the tree bark with concentrated chakra in her feet. Focusing on the tiny hole her previous jutsu created Kurai jumped feet first into it making it bigger and large enough for the rest of her body to go threw. As she went to threw the wall she attempted to land a hard kick to the ANBU's face, her sneer intact.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Ryo : 131

Character sheet
Name:: Kirra Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 am

The anbu operative fronted at the impact from the water bullet and upon seeing the female break through the wall he sent the water dragon bullet towards her. Meanwhile with the male he jumped back and used swamp of the underworld to turn most of the plateau into a swamp. He then pulled out a tan to and held it up defensively as he was breathing heavily from the low chakra.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm

The ground beneath slowly began to feel loose and murky as the dirt and rock began to feel more like mud "I will play in you later mud..." he thought to himself, but right now he was in the middle of a fight where losing was not an option. Tatsu put his hands together and formed another shadow clone to the side of him. Sense the clone was a bit higher than tatsu hed have some leverage, the two boys clasped there hands together and the clone pulled as hard as he could resulting in it pulling itself down into the mud however it threw the real tatsu into the air and out of the mud. Now air born tatsu set his sight to the anbu below, he pulled out six shuriken, each placed in the space between his fingers and threw them at the ANBU, however hidden with these shuriken were thins yet durable wire. Tatsu used the manipulated shuriken technique to alter the path of the shuriken to move away from him but then curve around towards the anbu or the ground below him.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Kurai was about to send a gust of powerful wind at the higher rank shinobi when she suddenly felt a change in the air. She stooped her handsigns and was in a form of jumping away when the water dragon hit her head-on. The strong force caused her to fall to the ground harshly. She was thrown a few feet away from her original place in the battlefield. Kurai grunted in pain when the jutsu ended and rolled on her side with a slightly pained groan. The blonde kunoichi pressed down tightly on her side. She wandered why it hurt so much. It was only a water jutsu. Something she was used to. Kurai narrowed her sapphire eyes. The former kiri nin quickly hopped back up on her feet ignoring the pain that shot up her side. The young woman rushed back to the battlefield and threw some shuriken and kunai at the guarding ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 am

"Tch, this will be a bit more difficult than previously anticaipated." Ichiru thought ot himself as he approaced the target of his mission. "It appears The Hyuuga is fighting." Ichiru then transformed into a bat and flew through the air towards the hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 am

Ichriu hung upside down on a tree and watched as the Hyuuga battled with the Hozuki. They seemed to be fighting a member of the anbu. He watch as the young Hyuuga displayed his skills. "Lord A will be interested in this..." Ichiru thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 am

Before the Hyuuga could effectivly notice his presence Ichiru flew off heading back towards Kumo with the information he had collected. "Lord A should be pleased....for the most part." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outter Mountains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2