Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

In the midst of the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Name:: Shidaka Lyonin

In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Lyonin felt a hard bone structure before feeling another hard impulse. The tree had stopped the two ninja from going too far, and had helped deal a bit of damage to the enemy ninja.

Lyonin had done it!, exhausted himself. Although he was happy that he had been able to damage the ninja, he had worn himself out to the point that he lost consciousness, and began fading into a deep, dark sleep. What would happen to him was still a mystery, but one that Lyonin would not be awake to realize.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 pm

After he got his Kunai he had saw that the Iwa ninja was out like a light. Kai held his stomach and walked over to his sword. The bird flew down and perched itself on Kai shoulder. "Mission accomplished..." he manged to say between coughing and trying to regain his breathe, that last move knocked the wind out of him, that was for sure. After a bit of rest he hog tied the ninja and went back home.

~battle sequence complete~
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com

In the midst of the jungle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center :: Free Forum RP-
Jump to: