Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan Empty
PostSubject: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 am

Yasuo stood in the open field with his visible eye closed and arms crossed. He was waiting for his sparring partner to show up , so he could see where he was at skill level wise.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Ryo : 206

Character sheet
Name:: Arekusu dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am

an hour after yasuo arrived another person arrived at the same spot this person was wearing stander suna chunnin gear he had deep blue eyes a brown hair with crimson streaks showing up at random spots (courtesy of his prisoner) he looked lazily at the person "so i guess your the one i have to fight eh?"

he was equiped with three unique weapons the crossbow on his back the sheathed blade he held in one of his hands and a small dagger strapped to his vest
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 am

Yasuo looked over his shoulder and opened his eye.Yes , my name is Yasuo. Yasuo turned towards the late man.I'm ready when you are ! Yasuo said lazily but with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:30 am

Dellindis's eye twitched at the boys enthusiasm "you seam eager for this" he then gripped the hilt of his blade with his left hand and drew it reveling a small longsword with a wire attached at the hilt this blade was the legendary nuibari (one of the seven ninja swordsman blades which he got from killing its previous owner) he pointed his blade at his opponent "usually the challenger makes the first move" he said with a slight grin
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:13 am

Yasuo spends no more time talking and with a quick burst of speed he shot at his opponent as he blinked. Yasuo reaches him in a half of a second ; dashing low to the ground he claps his hands together.Wind Release: Gale Palm... Yasuo said calmy. Yasuos hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. That explodes towards Dellindis's gut.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:29 am

dell watched his enemy closely his eyes shifting to a deep crimson color his enemies movements becoming all the more clear as he watched what he did then as his enemy casted the jutsu he smile and then clapped his hands together before saying "wind release: gale palm" unlike yasuo's attack this jutsu was used in a 360 degree angle negating his enimies jutsu with the exact same amount of wind he frowned as he looked at his enemy "is that all?" he then slashed at him
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Yasuo makes no comment or rebutle to the mans words. Instead he quickly takes out a kunai and parries the attack. He sends a kick towards the mans gut after he parries the counter.
(Sorry they arent longer :/)
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 am

he clicks his tongue as the man had parried his blade with a simple kunai then as the foot was sent to attack his knee dellindis using the slow down effect of his kekkei genkai saw the slow moves and immediately intercepted the guys foot before his free arm shot for the mans throat going to grab him by the neck and lift him up
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 am

Yasuo smiles as the mans hand begins to meet his neck. Yasuo extends his arm as the hand touches his neck and places it on the mans chest. As Yasuo does so a summons formula spreads across Dell's shirt. Just as Yasuo is lifted in the air a giant panda drops from the air right above Dell and drops on him. Essentially causing the grip to be broken.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 am

as the panda starts to drop from above him dells eyes shot up as he was given advanced warning thanks to the power of his eyes he clicked his tongue and jumped back away from the panda just in time to avoid being crushed by the summon once he landed on the ground he looked at the summon which seamed to be something out of a horror movie flick.

he then closed his eyes and took a deep breath slowly opening them again looking directly at the panda dells blade then starts to glow with a blue aura
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 am

Yasuo rubbed his neck as Dell evaded the summon. He smiled and patted the panda on the back as it disappeared. Without the slightest movements except a quick hand sign Yasuo split into 2 Yasuo's. They split and ran towards Dell in different directions ; one to the right and one to the left. When they reached him one attacked high and the other attacked low.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 am

he watched as the person had created two clones then as the clones charged dellindis just sighed a bored sigh and went into a kenjutsu stance his blade glowing even brighter he then slashed his blade while doing a full 360 degree spin a large blast of chakra and wind attacking in a 360 degree arc once he stopped spinning he looked at the person with a bored expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 am

Yasuo was sent flying back a bit , but the shadow clone turned into paper that was filled with explosive tags , so as he spun the clone broke down and exploded within the wind amplifying its destructiveness. Yasuo was just outside of the blast radius but close enough to feel the heat on his face. Yasuo drew his Katana and prepared for Dell to exit the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 am

Dellindis clicked his tongue at what had then happened his attack worked on the first one but the other turned into a walking bomb and at current he could not do anything to block the explosion and was engulfed in the blast then as the blast first hit him he was transformed into a gust of wind revealing his nature as a wind clone

once the blast had died down and dell was nowhere to be seen dellindis appears from his hiding spot nearby munching on a half eaten apple as he was watching what had happened
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 am

Yasuo shrugs this was becoming rather annoying. Yasuo summoned a crow and sent it in the air to scout just in case the Dell tried something sneaky again. Un seen to Dell the crows eyes became the rinnegan. Yasuo then created multiple paper ninja tools , such as shuriken , kunai , demon wind shuirken , and even senbbon. He then clapped his hands together sending the barreling towards Dell.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 am

he smiled at the numerous paper ninja tools he had created "well that's more like it now i can finally get interested" then as all the tolls were sent into the air dellindis threw his blade into the air he then started weaving through handsigns at blinding speed then once he was finished he yelled out "Wind release:GRAND BLAST!" he then expelled a massive attack infrount of him a large blast of pressurized wind that was easily a house high in size his immense chakra reserves helping him. as the jutsu was heading towards its target it was ripping grass and whatever other earth out as it passed the jutsu causing destruction as it edged closer to dells opponent
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am

Yasuo with Katana in hand made a force field around him. His katana became electrified as the wind neared him. Yasuo began gracefully slicing the debris that would hit him as the force field absorbed the wind. Yasuo put his hand on the ground as a giant dog with multiple heads appeared. The dog was slightly taller than Yasuo while on all fours. It got low to the ground and dashed at Dell with break neck speed in a zig zag motion.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 am

dellindis eyes widened as (thanks to his increased sight) he saw how he created a force field to block his attack. he then did a small whistle as he saw what the man had summoned "not bad a bit ugly but not bad lets try two for two eh?" he then bit his thumb and slammed his hand on the ground the contract seal appearing "SUMMONING JUTSU:FENIRI!" a large amount of smoke appeared and once it cleared up there was a large wolf as big as the dog with deep blue eyes starring at the beast it then intercepted the dog as it was charging while dellindis just smiled
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 am

Yasuo smiled as the dogs eyes changed into the rinnengan and it grew twice as large. It then began to grab the wolf in its mouth and throw it. The Crow yasuo had summoned finally made its move as the dog was tangled up. The crow split into a large group of crows. Enough to make a giant shadow. They then proceeded to flap their wings causing a massive gust of wind to blow towards Dell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan   Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu Battle : 9 Tails vs The Rinnegan
Page 1 of 1