Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Element Info   I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Element Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Element Info   Empty
PostSubject: Element Info    Element Info   I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Fire
is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon

Wind
one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures,[1] wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well.[2] Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.

Lightning
is one of the five basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike

Earth
one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques and allows the user to manipulate the surrounding earth for offensive and defensive purposes or create it; be it dirt, mud, or rock.
Earth Release techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay

Water
one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into waterIt takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths.

If you hadnt caught on by now the elements are in the order they work with others so basically. Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, Earth beats Water and Water beats fire. Although some elments dont agree with one another they could also be used to power up some jutsu.

Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com

Element Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Ninja Guide-
Jump to: