Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Dai my character I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Dai my character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RubberUdder

RubberUdder

Ryo : 4

Dai my character Empty
PostSubject: Dai my character   Dai my character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 am

Name: Dai
Birthdate: October 24th

Village: Kirigakure
Clan: This will be decided by dice
Kekki Genkai: This will be decided by dice
Element(s): Suiton (Water), Raiton (Lighting)
Specialties: Taijustu, Ninjustu

[/b]Weight:[/b] 167 lbs.
Height: 6 ft. 4 in.
Hair Color: Dark Black
Eye Color: Pitch black
General Description: Dai is a tall white (slightly tanned ) male, with Black hair, and eyes. He has a slightly over sized thin black coat that is buttoned. The coat reaches down to half the length of his thigh, the arms of the coat reach to both of is elbows, and the coat has a raised collar that reaches up to cover his bottom lip. He wears a tilted belt that is blue with the Kirigakure headband plate on it in the center of the belt. The belt holds his incredibly poofy black pants, like a jesters which are squeezed in at his knee level, which then following that are wrappings around the legs that follow up to his sandals, which are black ( like narutos ). On his incredibly poofy pants he has one pouch on the right leg for kunai, and shuriken, and on the lower right back a pouch for miscellaneous things like money, and papers, etc... Lastly, he has arm wrappings on both hands, just like Rock Lee.

Personality: Dai is a very Quiet person if you are not his friend. He is very hard to crack, to make him go crazy, and once he does you do not want to see that side. When somebody befriends Dai Dai becomes the clumsiest goof on earth, and likes to laugh a lot.
2. Water
3. Ladies
4. Sleeping
5. Training
Dislikes:
1. Cats
2. Show-offs
3. Loud people, chatter boxes
4. When things are unorganized
5. Sad People

Motivations: To be the very best like no one ever was, and to become stronger every day, with intense training, and always knowing that there will be a tomorrow.
Fears: Pure darkness, and loneliness, those are his fears, a combination of both, and he'll poop his panties.

History: Dai was born and raised by his two parents who were commoners of Kirigakure. Dai grew up to be an academy student, and did an average job in his class, though he excelled in Taijutsu.
When Dai Finally became a genin he focused on extreme physical training, mainly focusing on Taijutsu, and some Ninjutsu along the way. Dai had a big challenge ahead of him, when he decided to go for the Chunin exam, and it payed off well, and he became a Chunin. Dai today still continues to Heavily train in Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu now preparing for his future in the shinobi world ( cheesy, ain't it? ).

RP Sample: Dai stared into the pitch black eyes of the ferocious demon that sat in front of him. Dai with a disgusted face walked closer to the mysterious creature as it growled at him the closer he stepped toward it. The monster crept out of the dark corner it was hiding in, slithering it's way towards Dai. Dai fearlessly jumped at the creature. A hissing noise came from it's mouth, as it lunged towards the face of Dai's.

" Noooo!" Dai scram, as his face was being mauled by the creature. Dai with his two hands latched to the monster that was attached to his face. With his great strength, Dai ripped the Monsters claws out of his face, that is now dripping in blood. The Creature kept on attempting to attack Dai as it squirmed in his palms. Dai Threw the thing into the conveniently placed trashcan next to to him, and ran. Dai Ran for his life, and didn't stop until he was 100 ft. away from the dumpster. Dai slowly turned his head to look back, and saw the ravaging beast, plow through the dirt running towards him. It was a matter of life or death. Dai, in a state of shock could not move, and the creature ran towards him. in the matter of seconds, an over weight lady stepped in front of Dai and said,

"Mr.Whiskers what do you think you are doing!" She said with a red face, "Get back home or no yum yums for you Mr.!" The cat slowley backed of, as the lady pointed away. Dai standing there in a state of shock, was then asked by the fat lady as she turned around, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience." She smiled then walked away, Dai turned around the other way and walked back home, to get the scratches on his face healed.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Dai my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai my character   Dai my character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 am

xD what did i just read?

approved, but im confused as hell about what happened in the RP Sample.. lol

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra4
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ulquiorra4

Ryo : 1000012

Character sheet
Name:: Mystogan

Dai my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai my character   Dai my character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 am

The member 'lonewolvernsoul' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Clan Blood LInes' : 3 -  Kedōin Clan - Apparently you are a Copy Cat

#2 'Advanced Release' : 5 - Steel Release

#3 'Adv  Release ( that ' : 13 - No Storm Release.

#4 'Curse Mark' : 10 - No Curse Mark.
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/
Sponsored content

Dai my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai my character   Dai my character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dai my character
Page 1 of 1