Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Kai ability sheet Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Kai ability sheet Done Empty
PostSubject: Kai ability sheet Done   Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Name: Kai

General ability

Strength: Kai is fairly strong and capable of lifting large Objects, he has a strong tones body

Speed: Kai is one of the faster ninja of his village, his movements are swift and he is kick to counter and recover from any faulters or mistakes

Endurance: Through much training his body as adapted to his fighting style and pushes his limits to lasting long in battle

Intelligence: Kai as seen death, hes witnessed and taken part in a few killings himself, he knows what it takes to take down an enemy most is knowledge is directed to stealth, assassinations and the effects and relationships with chakra natures

Jutsu
D rank jutsu
Spoiler:

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Spoiler:

B-Rank Jutsu
Spoiler:

Items and Weapons

Name: Shuriken
Type: Weapon
Element: None
Description:   like kunai, are one of the more basic weapons seen in Naruto series. They are sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, useful for throwing. Although small, they can be used to distract, pin down enemy shinobi, or if accurate enough, can be deadly. They have an open circle in the centre, useful for grabbing with a finger, to avoid cutting oneself, or to put thread through. The circle is also beneficial to the weapon's overall aerodynamics, ensuring more accurate trajectories.

Name: Kunai
Description:  along with the shuriken, is one of the most common ninja tools in the Naruto series. It is a black dagger designed for thrusting and stabbing, though it can still do some damage if thrown despite not being designed for it, and is about the length of one's hand.

Name: Wire
Type: Item
Description:  Wire strings are thin pieces of wires that are highly durable and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as rappelling, manipulating weapons, binding and restricting the movements of an opponent or setting traps.

Name: Paper bomb
Description:  scraps of paper inscribed with a special writing, centring around the kanji for "explode" (爆, baku). Infused with chakra, they will explode after a set amount of time, remotely, or after being ignited by flame. The tags can be attached to a surface or wrapped around a weapon to be thrown at an enemy.

Name: Smoke Bomb
Type: Supplementary
Element: none
Description:  creates a cloud of smoke when it detonates. It may look like small spheres wrapped in paper or like canisters. Smoke bombs are typically used to blind opponents and make them easier to attack. Alternatively, ninja can use smoke bombs on themselves so that opponents cannot see what they are doing.

Name:Katana
Description:  A sword is a long, bladed weapon used for combat.

Name: Fuma Shuriken
Description: The fūma shuriken is a large, four-bladed shuriken possessing pre-eminent sharpness and lethality. This type of shuriken is considered characteristic to the famous Fūma clan, after whom they were named and who possibly developed them. However, their use is not limited to this clan. Its four blades can be collapsed for easy storage, leading to its nickname

Name: Buster Blade
Description:  A fairly large blade , it 5 feet long from handle to tip and about a foot wide, its fairly heavy and very sharp, its known to crush through stone.
Spoiler:

Name: Kai family blade
Description: A sword kai has all his life, hes fought many enemies with it and slain many foes, it is the last remaining thing he has to remember his parents from kiri, Its said that the blade is as strong as the one who wields it.
Spoiler:

Name: Burst tags
Type:Weapon
Description: Unlike most tags sealed within it are many shuriken (or kunai), however when activated the burst out of the tag and scatter in random directions. The tag can be activated manually using a simple hand sign or used for traps.

Name: Trap Fuma shuriken
Description: It looks like any other fuma shuriken, it has a long thin cord and when pulled all four blades of the fuma shuriken are shot out, this is used to catch the enemy by surprise, once shot the user needs to relock the blades into the shuriken before use again.

Name: Black bandages
Type: Item
Description: Similar to the bandages lee uses these have a strange ability to stretch far and are quite tenacious , however they can be cut with a simple kunai
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Kai ability sheet Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai ability sheet Done   Kai ability sheet Done I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:02 pm

*Approves Fan-Girl Style*

<33
Back to top Go down

Kai ability sheet Done
Page 1 of 1