Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
 Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] Empty
PostSubject: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:34 pm

The Mizukage, a bored young man sat at his desk. Beside him a summon, a blue furred tiger with black stripes. His hands were folded up and blocked him mouth as he leaned on his elbows and waited. A couple of members of the Kirigakure ANBU appeared in front of him. Each holding a prize from the chunin exams. One of them was struggling to hold his respectful posture as his captive was a spirited girl. "Forgive me, Koyota, I could not get the needle in her to give her the sedative. Its been a struggle this whole time." His voice came back in a horse whisper.

The Mizukage, Koyota, smiled behind his hands. "What would you expect from a crystal user?" He asked with a soft chuckle. He dismissed the other one. That shinobi would be dealt with later. "Xellos should be here any minute. Bring her out." He commanded, and the ANBU member did as he was told, happily pulling the bag over his shoulder and dropping the girl out of the sack like a load of laundry, he then backed away.

Selena rolled out of the sack in a heap with an audiable 'omph'. She was still in her winter gear, or most of it, a thick coat that had rips and slashes in it, feathers going everywhere, her scarf had been ripped off her neck in attempts to give her the sedative, and all her clothes had holes in it, random patterns. She scrambled up to kneeling position, where her multi-colored eyes met the brilliant blue eyes of the Mizukage, from under the hat he wore. Her eyes narrow and she stood up quickly and charged forward, murderous intent burning in her eyes and her hand on her weapon on her hip.

The tiger jumped to the desk and growled a loud warning, but this wasn't greeted with the submission the large wild cat usually gains, instead there was a quick powerful lash at his face with the razor whip as Selena continued forward, leaping up on the desk and ignoring his pet cat to get to the man that was obviously in charge.

Koyota stood there, his grin hidden behind his folded hands as he stared the Death Gypsy down. He made no movement, to defend himself, after all he did not fear this child or her whip. He was the Mizukage after all, he not only had backup, but he was not the person to attack so blindly.

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Xellos was already there, he was hiding and watching, as he normaly did. He didn't care about the Kage's life, or his power. Besides the kage could kick this girl from here to the world of the dead and back. He thought it be interesting though. He was leaning back, his eyes curved and mouth smiling, making him look happy, like a child in a free candy shop. He had his creepy presence toned down, as to not be noticed. While he was observing, he still didn't see any advantage in having this girl. Then again he learned not to question Kiri's decisions. He would stay hidden, not showing himself unless something interested him.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:05 pm

The ANBU had been a little amazed by such a rash move by the child, but quickly regained himself to quickly form the signs he needed: Water Release: Water Whip. He then sent out a long reach rope to grab Selena by the neck and yank her down, and back onto the ground in front of the desk. In the mean time the tiger had brought his head abck around slowly, his face bleeding and his eyes glaring at the girl who has dropped her whip to take care of the one around her neck, only she couldn't simply pull it off because it was water.

"Are you ok, Lyre?" The mizukage referred to his summon. Ignoring the gasping girl on the floor who was kicking at the coral tile.

"I am fine." He growled, staring at her. "She isn't easy to scare.. That be the Kaguya in her." His voice sounded Russian. "She's not too bad looking either, I kinda like 'em feisty." He purred, then jumped down off the desk. "Want my advice? Make her fall in love with you." He suggested, moving over to the girl and grinning. Selena spat in his face at this stupid suggestion. Lyre growled and started to bat at her, but stopped, then sat down and watched her eyes glare at him. "This one is definitely a keeper if you can tame her.." He purred again, his tail flipping from side to side. He then looked up. "Speaking of taming her... Our guest has arrived."

Koyota looked up as well and found the silent ninja. "Ah, there you are Xellos." He unfolded his hands and while one went down on his desk the other motioned to the girl on the floor. "This is your next assignment." He said with an amused smile, putting his hand down only to pick the other one up to drink some tea on his desk. "I'm going to chain her to you for extra security, as well as my own amusement." He rose up and casually walked over, with his hands behind his back he looked her over. "Release her." The ANBU again obeyed orders. The Mizukage motioned again. "Help her with her coat, Xellos. She will burn up in that thing here. I hope you like sea food, Nova, cause you aren't leaving Kiri."
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Xellos was surprised another of his clan still lived. His eyes widened at the mention of his last name being used by someone else. When the Kage addressed him his usual look returned to his face. He jumped down from his spot and looked at Lyger or as he addressed him Mr.Russian. "Now-now Mr.Russian, we shouldn't talk to our guest like that. Very rude, remember you are the animal here." He turned towards the girl. "Would you like some assistance with your coat madam, or would you, like to do it your self?" He was trying to be polite, something he didn't do much.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Lyre grinned at Xellos' insult, he had much to learn. "Ah! It speaks! Have you finally broken your vow of silence or is this a one time thing?" He smacked back, before standing up and picking up the whip to take it to his master.

Koyota raised an eyebrow at Xellos being polite. He wonders if the mention of his clan had anything to do with it. Xellos almost never spoke unless it was an order. He let his eyes move down to the nudging tiger and takes the whip, coiling it up. Not the most common weapon used by shinobi.

Selena coughed as she was let go, and grabbed her sore neck. She hadn't been thinking about it, or she would have used her crystal armor to force it back. Given a few more minutes and she would have thought to. She glared at the cat and pulled away from the new guy to stand up on her own. She stubbornly pulled her coat tighter around her, sending a blizzard of goose feathers through the room. It also ripped in a hundred different places all at once. She bit her lip in frustration as she was clinging to feathers trying to defy the Mizukage. "I'll need my coat when I return to the Land of Iron." She said before finding the exit and breaking into a full sprint towards it.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Xellos sighed. "1st Mr.Russian, I never made the vow, it's just better for a ninja not to talk, or else he risks saying things he may regret." Then he would seem to appear in front of the girl. "2nd Ms.-uh....... I'll ask your name later- I would advise against trying to leave, that coat won't do you any good in that condition." He said motioning towards the holes. "I'm sorry the other rude ninja here have treated you badly, I promise i mean you no harm. But travel to the Land of Iron is not a good idea for you right now."
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Selena stopped gracefully before hitting the new guy. She stalled for a moment, ignoring what he said. If her attire made it hopeless to return to the Land of Iron, she would simply return back to Sunagakure where her Kage could relay a message to Dell and Kai. She narrowed her eyes at him again as she thought about what to do. She let her coat go and started to take it off, but then her hand quickly moved to the blade that was on her back. She slices the coat clear in half and then shocked it with her Shocking Paralysis Jutsu, making the feathers fly around even more furiously. She tried once more to escape, using the fluid dancing motions she grew up doing to pass him.

From in the room. "Told you she was feisty." Lyre's voice came, then he tried to spit feathers out of his mouth.

The Mizukage was getting a little tired of this. "I'll want that blade, too, Xellos." He ordered, then cast a simple Wind Release to gather the feathers and blow them out the window, while the boy dealt with the girl. IF he did not reveal Xellos taking hold of the situation, he wasn't going to be amused.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Xellos once again appeared in front of the girl. His speed as a chunin was better than hers. He opened his eyes and instantly let loose his creepy presence and focused it on her. The air around her would thicken, and it would be a miracle if she didn't pee herself though shear fear. He has sealed her capture, he even scared the guards with this presence of his. Then in a flash his glove was off, a bone sticking out of it that resembled a blade, attempting to to knock the blade into his hand. He would then whisper "Just play along."
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Selena was stopped by a body appearing in front of her again, she looked up to see the new guy once again. She hadn't been moving at her top speed, but it was apparent that he was speed based as well. She took note the air changed, his aura was different than before, but she only stared back at him. She had believe this plan to work, and so when her Dream Catcher had been smacked out of her hand she realized now how careless she had been. She missed the bone blade on his hand because she was too busy staring him down, but the wind picked up and took her distraction right out of the window. Literately. As the wind whipped her hair and the holey jacked about she heard the whisper. She had a natural distrust for people, she didn't believe him. But she had no choice. Unarmed and cut off from her other options she backed up again.

"There we go... Much better. He pulled a scroll and sealed the whip inside of it, then walked over and took the girl's sheeth right off her back, held it out to Xellos for the blade to be inserted.

While this was happening Selena finally noticed the bone blade. She was confused, she's never seen anyone else with her same Shikotsumyaku ability..

When Kokota had the blade as well, he sealed it in the scroll too. He then tossed it at the ANBU and dismissed him. He then turned to Selena. "Now, miss Nova. You, I, and Xellos, him more than me, all know you aren't unarmed completely. But be a dear and control yourself." He stated, then did a few hand signs as he walked over towards her. She withdrew, only to be pushed back by Lyre who was waiting behind her. The mizukage siezed her wrist. "Finrir's Cuff" He spoke outloud, and something appeared on Selena's wrist, she tried to get away from him but he held fast. When the mark was done she was let go to fall back. There was now a red ribbon around her wrist that lead to his hand that also had the mark. But this one could be transferred, and he motiond for Xellos to come closer. "I trust you to keep her in check and here in Kiri. If you start to think convincing her is completely hopeless, then bring her back in. If she's willing, then bring her back and I will cut the ribbon."

Finrir's Cuff:
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Xellos handed over the blade, and once he noticed that she noticed the bone blade, he receded it and put his glove on. Xellos stuck out his hand, as the Kage transferred the mark to him. He looked at the Kage and asked "are we dismissed?" His eyes had yet to return to its original state. The ANBU in the room would be slightly creeped out by his presence. The Kage however, would be unaffected from having to deal with Xellos he was used to it. He summoned his wooden staff, and held it in his hand. Now he awaited orders.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 pm

The ANBU couldn't get out fast enough, so when he was dismissed, he was grateful to get away from the bone user, not like manipulating their skeleton was creepy enough..

Koyota wrapped his hand around Xello's wrist, and the ribbon appeared around it as well. He then let go, sure that their prisoner was in capable hands. He moved back over to Selena, who was still on the ground and being circled by his tiger. "And Nova... It will be in your best interest to co-operate from now on. Your mental health will be better off." He warned, petting Lyre and then walking back to his desk. When he heard Xellos ask the question he waved his hand. "You are. I'll send some things over so your guest is more comfortable. I will check on you two sometime later." He then moved over to the window, watching the feathers falling like snow.

Selena stood her ground as the Mizukage came closer, though she had no real ground at the moment. She watched him as he walked past her, his cat on his tail. She glared at the two. It seemed she was stuck here.. Her eyes move back over to the other end of her cuffs. Back to Xellos who now had a stick and has retreated his blade. It was too late if he was trying to hide it, she knew..
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Xellos then moved his arm letting the girl go 1st. "after you, Ms.Nova." He said. His staff's red orb glow dimmed as his creepy presence disappeared and his eyes returned to normal. "Where would you like to head, with in reason." he asked. He was calm on top, but underneath he was full of curiosity, though he showed no physical sign. He was much more cheery now, and his stance was no longer tense.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Selena was surprised to find someone else with the abilites she had, but she was unhappy with the circumstances. She slowly picked herself up and while she hated this, she followed Xellos' lead and moved to leave the room. "I want to go back home.." She said sourly as she passed him. Selena knew nothing about Kirigakure, except that its reputation was bloody.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Xellos's smile faded. " I'm sorry, but i can't do that if i value my life, but we can go other places. The Ramen shop, the clothing store the-" Then he realized he had no idea where she was staying. He then asked the Kage about the needed info.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Selena somehow knew that would be his answer. She's never been kidnapped before, but she seriously doubted that it was as easy as asking to go back home. She is reminded of her conversation with Dell back at his apartment. He had warned her of people kidnapping people with special abilities like herself. Apparently the outside world shunned something precious if she was in such a terrible situation that Dellindis had fought to keep her out of. She wonders now what happened to him, was he and Kai ok?

The Mizukage looked back when he heard the voice asks him where Selena would be staying. "Well, Xellos, she's staying with you of course." He answered simply, then turned away with an amused grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm

"Ok. so you could go to anyplace here, any of my previous listed things, training grounds, my-no wait......- our place.... wow never thought i'd say that. Any-who anywhere in Kiri. Oh try not to judge everyone by there looks,for instance, the gate guards are easy to scare." He would grin while saying that, he enjoyed scaring the guards into pissing their pants. He would await her answer. then whisper "Also if you don't mind i'd like to ask about the clan."
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:00 am

Selena started walking away from the Mizukage's office while Xellos was talking about scaring people. As someone who's been forced to watch from the outside because other's were scared of her, she didn't find this all that entertaining. She welcomed piratical jokes, something to scare children into a fit of laughter, but not the way he seemed to enjoy scaring people. She wrapped her arms around her chest and walked with her head down and her eyes on the path. She didn't know how to get out of the Mizukage's so she relied on him. "I don't care.." She finally answered him. On top of defeat, she had been kidnapped, taken away from the only two people go cared about her, her weapons stripped from her, and now was being leashed about. Even though she was hungry, she was too upset to care. And even though she wanted to withdraw completely, he asked the one question she couldn't ignore. He wanted to talk about them, her clan she knew nothing about. "You mean... Kah... Kaguya?" She said, her voice low. Not because she didn't want people to hear, but because she was still trying to withdraw.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 am

Xellos then nodded in reply. "I want to learn as much as I can. I've only learned a bit here and basically why we are rare." He was very enthusiastic about this, as he didn't know much about his clan except they were all war hungry. They decided to attack Kiri, were killed, and the only reason he was spared was because since he was so young, the Kage thought they could mold him to work for Kiri. He also knew that even his clan the Bone manipulation was very rare. That even the most bravest and battle hardened oh the clan feared them. Apparently their bones could regenerate, which he knew all too well. The memory was still fresh in his mind of part of his arm bones being knocked out of his arm, which he now uses as a Katanna hidden in his skin. He would patiently await her answer.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 am

Selena noted his excitement. She focused some on his statement of how rare she was for a bit. Half of her regretted not able to contribute to his search for blood-line history, but half of her enjoyed knowing that he was about to hit a huge brick wall. Yet, all of her just sighed. Unable to enjoy her joy. "Well don't expect too many answers.. I learned all that I know, which isn't a lot, from my teacher. Who was but a stranger to me at the time." She explained.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Xellos seemed to calm down after that statement, though he still seemed cheery. "Well, what did tell you?" He asked. After he heard what she said, he would ask if she had any questions about their clan. He was trying to just get a normal conversation out of her, but she seemed to be pushing away. It seemed as though she didn't trust him, which is understandable. But he still didn't like it, after all, they are technically cousins.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 am

"No more than I needed to know. My abilities came at a young age and so I was shunned by the camp I was raised in. He came along one day, told the elder he could help me, and then I became his student. I was particular about hiding it so I don't know how he knew, but he did." Selena shared, more than she cared to under normal circumstances. But she already had evidence that he was a bone user, and he already knew she was one too. Her secret was out, not only out but a sign shoved into her back. She sighed. "He more or less told me that everything that was unique about me was because of Shikotsumyaku, Dead Bone Release. I didn't break my legs jumping from high places like the others did because I had a stronger skeleton. When I'm punched in the skull and don't black out, its because I have a harder head than people." She rubbed her head where once upon a time she had felt a club smack into. It hurt like nothing she ever felt before, but because her bones were thick she only came out of it with a bruise. "He then showed me how to do a few things and that was it. I don't use it unless i absolutely have to."
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Xellos would listen carefully, once she was finished, he would start to think out loud. "Shunned... that's weird, I'd expect them to find that it makes you unique, not 'shun-worthy.'" Then he decided to ask her. "is there anything you'd like to know, about our clan or our Shikotsumyaku? I seem to know a little bit more than you, no offence, and I may be able to answer a few questions." He then began to wonder how she had the kekka genkia. As far as he knew, the clan was dead, so how was she, or her parents somewhere else? He decided that was a little to touchy so he wouldn't bring it up now.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 pm

"Perhaps under better circumstances I would be called Devla instead of Devil." Selena explained. She was quiet for a bit after that, even after he asked his question. She was thinking. She's never had questions about it, never really wanted to dive into it like he seemed so eager too. She shakes her head slowly as she looked up at the path they were on now. There was a door now, she wondered if it lead outside. What did a place like the reputation Kiri had look like? "No. Sorry I couldn't help you." She felt she had to say that, part of her wasn't.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:33 pm

"It's fine." He said as he opened the door. The village was, of course, covered in mist, but now the mist and the night time made it hard to see. Then, as if waiting for them, the street lights turned on. Xellos looked up and sighed. The lights made it so hard to see the stars in the sky. It was then he realized what she said, 'demon.' "You know, you aren't the only one treated that way." He said that as a statement. He began to realize how out of character he was being. There were vary few things he cared about... maybe it was them being distant cousins.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Selena moved through the door, and looked around, only to see the street lights light up. She was momentarily distracted as she looked the whole place over. She felt the cool air against her tanned skin, shivered and pulled the coat closer. It had holes as well, but it would keep her warmer than not wearing it. She tucked her hands in her arms as well. It wasn't Land of Iron, but it was Suna either. She sighed out sadly wishing she had the Land of Wind's sun on her right now. His words dragged her back from her memories. She looked through the fog at the city that was suppose to be in front of her. "I never said that I was the only one." She said bluntly, then looked around. "Where to now?" She asked, wondering where he'd drag her next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]    Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center :: Free Forum RP-
Jump to: