Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

AKATSUKI EVENT

Go down 
+2
belacuchiha
Tatsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Lets see what you got folks, after raking my brain and the lack of events ive decided to make this an event, All you have to do is follow the template however you cannot make the aktasuki Leader, there will be a total of 7 members, and you can only enter one in. The best ones will be chosen and prizes will be given. If their are not enough to reach all 7 the staff will continue, look at other contestants entrees try to be original and different from the others.

Must be filled out completly, no custom releases or clans.
Name:
Elements:
Clan/Kekki Genkai:
Appearance: (must be written out)
History:

[Momentarily Hacked: I saw, a bit too late, that Rain put Elements twice. I couldn't tell if he wanted it to be "Personality" or "Advance Release" so I just deleted it from under "Clan/Kekki Genkai" ~L.W.Soul]
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:14 am

Name: Anbureikaburu-Josei Kaguya (literally meaning unbreakable woman Kaguya
Old village: hidden stones.
Elements: rock, fire, lightning
Clan/Kekki genkai: steel release, Kaguya
Elements: rock,fire, lightning
Appearance: She has long Black hair with red streaks that flow down her back like a waterfall of shadows and fire, her skin tan, and her eyes like rubies. Her attire is pitch black, skin tight suit. She is about 5'6 in height.
History: She was originally part of the village hidden in the stones. But she was framed for a crime she didn't commit. She was put on death row for the murder of 7 shinobi and 10 civilians. As he day came, a person came in and broke her out, promising her a new life and revenge. She has since followed him willingly and is one of the closest and most powerful of all the Akatsuki. She now sees him/her as her hero, and savior, while she hates and shuns ALL shinobi who work for the Kage. As far as her life as a shinobi before the incident and her abilities. She is was caring person and cared for her allies *she still does*. She has used Steel Release and the Dead Bone Release since genin,and by combining these, her body is nigh impossible to cut through, even chakra enhanced blades have a hard time getting past her skin, let alone her bone. She is known as the Immovable object both in and out of the Akatsuki. please let me know is there is anything else you need me to add.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

Ryo : 0

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Name: Seishi Senju (Spirit Senju)
Old village: Hidden Leaf Village
Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning
Clan/Kekki Genkai: Senju Clan, Wood Release
Appearance: Seishi has black hair that reaches a little past his neck, but is kept up because of his helmet which is black.  He wears black ninja style garb with red arm guards.  His eyes are green and he is skin is a cream color.  He is about 5'9" and weighs around 175lbs.  He has an athletic body type which is very well muscled and strong.  He wears the Senju symbol as a tattoo on his left shoulder.  A black mask covers his mouth and neck.
AKATSUKI EVENT Ninja_by_aLeaTioN
History:
Seishin was born to the leader of the Senju Clan.  He was praised and trained to become the future leader of the Hidden Leaf Village.  He surpassed all tests and showed to be a natural in the ninja arts.  Everybody loved him and he was a very nice and good-natured person.  He was always helping people and never asked for anything in return.  

As the future leader, he was always being watched and often not allowed to go out alone.  He was unable to have a childhood that most children have and he often resented his family because of it.  But he kept this held deep down and never told anybody how he truly felt.  He skipped the academy part of his life because of the connections his parents had and was automatically made a Genin at age 10.  

When he became a Genin, he became great friends with his team.  They were closer than anything and nobody could ever separate them.  They stood up and protected each other from everything.  However, it was during a mission that they thought was C ranked where everything went horribly wrong.  Seishin's entire team, even his Sensei, was killed.  Only Seishin survived and when he returned to the village he was mentally scarred and never the same again.

When the Chunin exams rolled around, Seishin was able to easily pass and obtain the rank of Chunin.  It was expected of him to do so.  However, he no longer was the same Seishin.  He felt alone with the lost of his team.  He didn't want anything to do with anybody.  The people around him picked up on his negative vibes and after awhile they began to ignore him.  Even his own family started to ignore him.  Soon, Seishin's brother was born, and it was hoped that he would be even greater than Seishin was.  With this new birth, Seishin was soon forgotten.  Angered, Seishin trained his skills even further so that nobody would be able to surpass him.  

It was on his 19th birthday, that Seishin's life would be forever altered.  He was going to do some training in the woods, and as he was preparing to enter he heard some voices.  Entering stealth mode, he blended in with his surroundings.  He recognized the voices as being his father, the current  head of the Senju Clan, and the current Hokage.  They were talking about that fateful mission that Seishin was on 9 years ago.  The Hokage seemed to be distraught about it, but his father remained calm.  Through his eavesdropping, Seishin discovered that his father had set him and his team up.  The mission was not a C rank, but really an S ranked mission and his father had hoped to get rid of Seishin and his entire team.  His father believed that Seishin was growing to powerful and even now was afraid of that power.  The Hokage agreed with him and they began to formulate a plan to kill Seishin.

Anger filling him, he exposed himself to the Hokage and his father who were surprised to see him there.  Not bothering to question them, he began an onslaught of attacks that put his father and the Hokage on the defensive.  The huge battle that ensued drew the attention of many ninjas of the village.  Seishin easily killed off these ninjas and would deal the blow that killed his father.  The Hokage was able to escape, but was severely injured.  Knowing what would happen if he stayed, he quickly made his way back to his home where he slaughtered his own mother and brother.  Then he gathered his gear and left the Hidden Leaf Village, vowing to return one day to completely destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Name: Keiko Inuzuka
Old village: Kumogakure
Elements: Fire/Lightening/Earth
Clan/Kekki Genkai: Inuzuka
Appearance: Keiko is a thin woman with cyan eyes and long, waist-length burnt orange hair, which she wears her hair in bangs tucked behind her ears by neon green hairpins,and wears red framed glasses. She wears a red battle kimono with a fishnet shirt underneath and a matching skirt which ends a bit above the knees, some skin tight black kunochi shorts and the standard black ninja sandals that reaches her mid-thigh.

History: Keiko is a shy and timid woman with a determined mind. Since she was a child Keiko was a orphan for as long as she could remember. She was initially adopted by abusive relatives before being moved back to the rundown orphanage. During some point of time in the orphanage when she was going through relative after relative she had picked up a dog-nin who was about to be put down because of it's weak chakra source. Feeling like she had a connection with the pup Keiko rescued it before they killed him. She named him Kuromaru. After years of going through that same process she was adopted by a family of middle class family who only used her as a maid and never once treated her respectfully. No one knew of the "imaginary friend" that she had created in her head during her time in orphanage. Slowly her mental control was cracking.

Many years went by as she lived with her new "family". She was by now used to the degrading ways of the family. Though they treated her badly they let her go to the ninja academy and train when she finished all of her daily work. She was ok with it. That is until they tried to get rid of Kuromaru while Keiko was out on a mission. She was a jounin during this time and was always sent on missions alone. She had heard Kuromaru's distress howl when she had was coming home from the mission. Keiko had rushed back to the house and saw her adoptive father, Takeshi, about to drop Kuromaru in a pond for the pup to drown. Keiko snapped. Without a second thought the Ginger had pulled out her tento (short sword) and mercilessly killed the old man in cold blood. She was comforting Kuromaru when the rest of the family came out only to see the horrifying sight of the dead Takeshi at Keiko's feet. They screamed in horror and were soon silence when Keiko shot them an look of annoyance with the look of bloodlust still heavy in her eyes. In another raging moment of anger she killed the rest of the family, Yoko the mother and Katsu their teenage son. When she came out of her feral state Keiko she felt no remorse for her actions and swiftly left Konoha when she saw that the neighbors were alerted by the death of Matsumoto family. But of course she didn't leave before mercilessly killing every neighbor on the block and anyone who unfortunately crossed paths with her.

(Extra) Dog Partner: Kuromaru
Description: Kuromaru is a large dog-nin which slightly resembles an great Dane with midnight black fur with a small patch of dark blue fur on his upper chest. Because of Kuromaru's largeness Keiko can comfortably sit or ride on his back.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:15 pm

:PHOTO:
AKATSUKI EVENT Anime_girl2

Name: Camilia Angel Leeshian
Nick Name: Cami
Old village:
Specialty: Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Clan/Kekki Genkai:
Elements: Earth/Water/Wind

Appearance: Cami was a lean girl of average heright. She had long silver/teal hair[not as long as the pic]. and once a long time ago she had brilliant gold colored eyes, however now they are fogged over. She had pale skin and a soft complexion. She had a rounded nose, strong cheekbones, long lashes, and wide eyes.

History:

(WIP)
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Mist

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Name: Zetonoa
Old village: village hjidden in the mist
Elements:earth and fire
Clan/Kekkei Genkai: yuki clan, crystal ice mirrors
Appearance: Zetonoa is a 7' tall extremely muscular and pale shinobi hailing from the village hidden in the mist and wields the executioner's blade with lethal proficiency in combination with his kekkei genkai. he has a number of scars all over his body, including one from the right side of his forehead across to his left jaw. his rodes are often worn with the top hanging down from his waist, putting the scars all over his chest and back on display.
History: Zetonoa was once a member of the village hidden in the mist and the yuki clan but renounced all ties and joined the Akatsuki after killing all of his friends for his final exam in his school's academy, eventually growing into their ranks at age 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AKATSUKI EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKATSUKI EVENT   AKATSUKI EVENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AKATSUKI EVENT
Page 1 of 1