Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 am

Just some common questions we keep getting.

Is this pre or post Shippunden?
Is it the cannon universe?

This is the most frequently asked question I think I've heard. Where and when are we in the series.
The answer is that the RP happens in the same universe but without the characters in the series. It also happens post Shippunden, in a time of peace, but without any of the events that happened before with some slight exceptions.

How do the rolls work?

Its a staff member option, we roll the dice for you. Then we match the rolls with the numbers on a list that is available to you in the Ninja Guide.

Are custom Clans available?

As of right now, no.

Currently we aren't allowing Custom Kekkie Genkai Tech/Jutsus, specifically Advance Releases or Clan/Bloodlines. However, regular natured tech/jutsus are perfectly fine. Just remember that certain ranks cannot do certain ranked moves.

Can we pick a rank higher than Chunin?

Nope. =P
Sorry, but we probably won't be raising the bar on this either.

-----------------------------------------

The other thing that I am seeing a lot is that with this Chunin rank available, a lot of people are grabbing the most powerful things they can have. While this isn't against the rules, you should be more mindful of what's going on when you do this. Three[3] B-Ranked moves in a row, is enough to completely drain a Chunin with average endurance. So while you are allowed to pick and choose from powerful moves, keep in mind that you might only get to use 3-5 in a single fight, and then your character is done. You can't even do E-Ranked moves after that, or before for that matter.
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Questions/Suggestions/Concerns :: Questions-
Jump to: