Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Selena's Wagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Selena's Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Selena's Wagon   Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm

A mobile home of sorts has been placed between half way between the Apartments in Sunagakure and the Training grounds.

It was some what box shaped with a rounded top, a small chimney stack sticking out of the top on the right side, indicating where the stove was on the inside. There was a window on the right side as well, inside dark lacy curtains hid what else was inside. It was big enough for a family of 3, and typically required two adult males or an animal of sorts to pull it along. What little paint was left were several shades of reds and browns. It has seen many sand storms and a few rare stormy rains in its time. There were barrels of who knows what, strapped to the right side, one could guess it was water or something of that nature. From the roof hung powerful protection charms, some new, some clearly old.

On the left side stood a  stage of sorts. Where it could usually be lowered and raised, it seems someone has made it so that it would permanently stay down. Or at least until they plan to move again, which they've obviously made plans not to any time soon. Over the stage was a sheet of orange fabric, and with the sun beating down on it makes the area under it look orange. On the stage, there was a table with a red table cloth and a crystal ball on top. There were partially burn candles everywhere, and several books with dark and beautiful covers.
There were also jars of various things, none of them labeled.

The back of the wagon was indicated by a very flat wall. There was another window, other wooden barrels and a chest, this had a lock on it to keep people out. On the flat wall there was the symbol of the Desert Rose Gypsies, the same one that they put on their members after they become adults. The front of the wagon was flat as well, except there was a small porch in front of the thin door. There was an oning as well, held up by two beams. Between the beams were colored glass wind-chimes, fluttering back and forth, casting colored lights over the mat on the porch. The lock on the door was always there it seemed.

Inside was about as plain as the outside. In the back was a large bed, and over it another smaller bed. However the second bed seems to be a storage for books, other chests and boxes, as well as scrolls. The paint here on the inside was blue. The floor was covered in a hand woven rug, nothing intricate or story telling. Its only noting quality was how there were light and dark pieces that almost didn't fit..

Under the stack, as guessed, was the stove, green and blue metal making a wood burning stove. Nearby was a table, only big enough for three, the chairs flipped over with the backs hanging off the side. On the other side of the table was a large sink.

Across the one room wagon, was a couch. Comfy and big enough for its purpose: relaxing and sometimes napping, it was brown. Over it laid a blue, green, and grey blanket made from yarn. There was a bathroom between the bedroom and living room, but was more or less an outhouse that was now hooked into the villages's system.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Selena's Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena's Wagon   Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 am

On the porch of the wagon lays a solid black cat with a long thin tail. Unseen by the world a white starburst on its chest. It lays there purring in the sun. It was larger than most cats, significantly. As the wind made the glass chimes flash several colors over the cat, a young girl walked on to the property. "Hello~?" She called out, waking the cat. The cat, now showing of the unique burst on her chest, looks at the newcomer with its different colored eyes. She stares at the girl as she moves up towards the wagon's steps but doesn't go any further than that after seeing the cat. She was a blonde girl with braids in her hair. She looked at the cat as if it was strange to have it around, then cautiously moves around the wagon.

Selena flicked her tail and watched the girl before getting up and silently leaping to the sands under her wagon. She was using a transformation technique, and training her already high endurance. It was a simple tech, and not at all did it strain her, but she was worried that if she was ever caught off guard she'd loose her disguise. She casually walked around the other side of the wagon, glancing under her wagon to make sure she was timing it right.

When the girl was about to round the corner, Selena takes her normal form. The white starburst still there, but in the form of a scar made by something from her past. She was in a less revealing outfit than usual, her shirt had a dark purple hood but was cut so her shoulder showed. It also didn't go very far past her ribs. Under it was a loose yellow sheer top, the thin straps also seen around her bare shoulders. The shirt stopped just above her navel. Her maroon colored skirt picked up around her hips and flowed down to the middle of her calves. She wore no shoes on her feet, but a couple of anklets on her right foot. And on her wrists several bracelets. In her ears were two pairs of earrings, studs in the normal holes on her lobes, and long chains that dangled topaz arrows heads against her sun kissed shoulders. Her long black hair was folded up and tucked in her hood, which hid her face somewhat.

When the girl turned and saw the other girl, she jumped in a startle and touched her heart, it was beating like nothing before. "Oh my.. I'm sorry, I didn't see you." She said, catching her breath. "A-Are you the Gypsy?"

Selena resisted smiling at the girl long enough to turn her back to her, flashing the rose tattoos. "I am. What can I do for you?" She asked, then lead the way to the stage where her crystal ball was.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Selena's Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena's Wagon   Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:35 am

The girl sits down at the table as well, and looks at the gypsy as she takes off her hood and sits politely where she was. "Well.. I.. Could you please read my cards. There's this guy.." She said then wondered if she should tell the girl much.

"A guy?" Selena asked. "Trouble?" She asked again, then reached under her tabled where a bag was. He back she was usually always carrying around with her. She pulled out her tarot cards, and moved her crystal ball to the side. She undid the lid, pulled out a package of gold silk. Then unwrapped the cards and handed them to her. "I need you to shuffle them, is that ok?"

The girl shook her head. Not trouble. But before she could say much she was watching the gypsy again. She was a bit lost as she was handed the cards. She started to shuffle them, thought they were bigger than normal cards. "No.. Its not that kind of guy. He.."

Selena grins. "You sure you want your cards read and not a love potion instead?"

The girl drops half the cards as she was caught off guard. "C-Can you do that?" She asked, then dropped down to pick up the cards. "Aren't those just a fairy tale?" She asked, but then when she lifted her head up to look the gypsy in the face, she found a bottle with some pink liquid in it sitting on the table, and where the fortune teller should be, was the cat, curled up like before. She gasps, then looks around. she places the cards in the tin where she had seen them come from, then picks up the bottle. She looks it over, see's a tag on it that said 'Je t'adore', then on the back a price. Not wanting to risk a curse, she drops the appropriate Ryo on the table and leaves, looking around for the gypsy.

Selena retook her normal form and smiled, enjoying how people reacted to simple tricks. She collected her money and adjusted her table, then put her cards back in her bag. She checked the sun and saw it was close to lunch time. She could make a meal, or she could go out. Since she's had a few customers today, she decides to go out. She pulls her back over her shoulder, and her hood over her head, then heads into town. "I wonder what the boys are doing." She asked herself out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selena's Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena's Wagon   Selena's Wagon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selena's Wagon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Villages :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: