Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
The Harbor I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

The Harbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Docks reach out to the ocean, several of them empty - awaiting a ship to come and claim them, while others were already harboring ships. There were several fishing ships here, but they only came in after a hard days worth of fishing.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Yumei appeared at the harbor, hoping she wasn't too late. She waved her arms in the air and jumped up and down shouting "Jenkiiiiiiiiiiiin! Hey! Does anyone know a Jenkin?! I need a Jenkin! I'm here to catch the Golden Fish!"
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Sailors all up the harbor look up as the girl runs up screaming to see Jenkin and something about the Golden Fish. A few of them scratch their heads, and one points at the end of the harbor. There was a guy loading up crates and talking to man that would be known for being an Elite Ninja. He was also there for the fishing mission, though not for the Golden Fish.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Yumei looked at the direction where one of them pointed “Eeee thank you thank you so much!!” she exclaimed running up to the Elite Ninja and stood near him, watching him loading up crates. Yumei did a sailor salute, while looking at him. “Yumei Kaname’s here for the mission!” Yumei stated with a big smile, and then pointed to him “So you’re Jenkin Right? One of the other people pointed to you when I asked for a Jenkin!”
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Jenkin, a older but muscular man sporting a thick but trimmed light brown goatee that matched the patch of hair under the bandanna he wore. It was blue, and so was the stripped shirt he wore under a black vest and light material blue pants, blinked. "Aye. I'm Jenkin." He said to Yumei. "What can I do for you lass?" He asked, in a gruff but friendly voice, with a hint of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

“Yay! I found Jenkin!” Yumei shouted, she put her palms together and her hands out front of her like a pleading motion “I’m on the mission for the Golden fish, or as I like to call it a Fishion Yumei delightfully exclaimed, and laughed at her own joke. “I was told by the Mizukage to ask you! Jenkin!  Can you please please help me out?”
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Jenkin blinked again, then laughed a hearty laugh at Yumei's joke. He then smiles at the girl. "Ah! Yes, yes. Come with me. Were about to leave." He exclaims, then leads the way onto the ship. The Elite Ninja following the two of them silently. "This will be the best trip ever." Jenkin claims excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Yumei fist pumped all the way on to the ship “Yeah! This fishion already seems fun to do! I can’t wait to get there!” once she got on the ship, she stood between the star board quarter, and the port quarter while leaning forward and placing her hands on the stern looking at what was behind the boat scenery wise, they still haven’t deported so it did look like Kirigakure. “Ahoy! Let’s go off to get the Golden Fish!” she cheered.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Jenkin finished up his preparations, and slowly pulled away from Kirigakure's harbors. In time, a long long time, they reached a spot in the vast waters, where fish were jumpin around in the water. Just in their view was an island of sorts. Jenkin came out, and pointed Yumei to the side. "Here and there.." He pointed to the island. "..is where he likes to play. So we will start here and then if we don't see the Gold Fish, we can try over there." The elite ninja looked as well, and then looked over at the water. He was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Yumei

Yumei

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Yumei averted her eyesight from the back of the boat, to the side where Jenkin was pointing. She was mesmerized by the flying fish, that her looking to the side was rather delayed a minute or two. Her smile grew big; Yumei leaped out of the boat with her signature front flip, and then started to run towards the fish, trying to catch one. She was lucky she actually remembered to use the water walking technique or else she’d sink. “So, all I have to do is catch the golden fish with my bare hands right?! This doesn’t seem that complicated I mean- fish are tiny aren’t they? Ha! This’ll be a piece of cake for me!”

Yumei laughed, she was having too much fun already, and it was a bit of a struggle though for her to catch fish, especially on how slippery they were. “Jenkins! Catch!” she laughed throwing him a fish. She wanted to catch a small amount of fish aside from the golden fish because the more she had, was probably better than less.
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Jenkin watched as the two ninja leap onto the water and walk on it like so many do. He raised his hands to shield it from the sun as he looked on at them. He immediately realized he forgot to tell her that they weren't just after the Golden Fish, but they were also harvesting food for someone and they needed all the fish they could get. But then she tossed one over to him and he fell backwards as it hit him, but held it up triumphly! "Ahhh-hahahah!" He gleefully laughed and then started to toss the fish into the holding area.

The Elite Ninja stood there, taking in everything with his senses. He started to kick and punch fish that flew nearby at Jenkin's ship, precisely launching them into the hole to be stored. They were all stunned momentarily so flew in with no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbor   The Harbor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Harbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Villages :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: