Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Kai and Selena's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Kai and Selena's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 pm

[Place Holder for description.]
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Selena moves past her old apartment building and to her new place. There had been an recent upgrade from his old one room apartment, to one with more space. They were still on the upper floor though.

She opens the door, "I'm home~!" She said out loud, so if he was sleeping he'd wake up. "And I brought food!" She sings, before heading to the kitchen and starts to unload the to-go boxes from their favorite restaurant. Including a bowl of ramen they all seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Kai had been laying down on the couch with eyes closed and his feet up relaxed on the arm of the chair. He just lay there in the silence enjoying the peace and quiet, a few large boxes pushed and stacked atop each other on the other side of the living room. More specifically to the corner, he would get to unpacking those later. He heard the door open and heard Selenas voice breaking the silence. Kai didnt bother to get up or even open his eyes, let alone move a single muscle. She might not even notice that he were there, even though he lay there on the couch in plain sight. However she mentioned food, which was something that was worth moving for.

Kai sat up and looked at her with emerald green eyes, it had seemed she brought some take out from one of the restaurants they both enjoyed and from the smell of it very good ramen. It didn't take long for their third roommate to show himself, a small bird fluttered from down the hallway and landed on the counter near the girl and looked at her. "Did you bring me anything?" he asked hopeful. This was Scout, the small little military driven fledgling that Kai has had for about two or three years. Personally Kai finds him annoying but he is pretty damn useful, thats enough to keep him around. Kai lugged off the couch and walked into the kitchen and stood by the table looking at her then the food. "hm." he stated.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Selena was enjoying the quiet when a familiar child like voice came out from the back. If anyone had no prior knowledge, and assumed this voice was that of a child, they may see her as a bad parent who had children too young and was regretting it. But in fact, this wasn't a child, this was Scout. For a long time Selena didn't know how to react to him, but slowly he made an impression on her, and that impression was annoyance. She's recently taken on messing with him as a new hobby. Today would be no different. "Of course Scout." She said, then turned around and dropped a to-go box next to him, it was his size, if not bigger. "Chicken." She said, getting a wide grin on her face. In reality, she did get him something.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 pm

The bird gave the girl a look and began to flap his wings and squawk "Not funny ! Not funny!" then giving a final huff before he crossed his wings upset. Kai just looked at them both , annoyance clearly upon him. He sighed and slid a box closer to him and taking out small cup of sesame seeds and slid them over to the poor bird. "You are going to be a wonderful mother" he said sarcastically with a dry yet serious voice. He then began to take out his food and set it by him along with a few napkins.

Scout gave Kai a one wing salute and hopped to the cup of seeds and popped off the top beginning to peck at them. He would remain quiet for now sense he had something to snack on in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Selena looked like a cat perched up on the counter and grinning at Scout as he flipped out. She was enjoying it until Kai slide the seeds over to his bird. She looked back at him when he spoke, still smiling. She was quiet for a bit, then stood up to sit down, bringing her chicken with her. "I'm just having fun with him, you don't have to keep saving him, dad" She teased then propped her feet in another chair and popped the top of the takeout box. She took the chopsticks and started to eat the food inside. After a little pause she spoke again. "Hm, I think I would make for a good mother." She said, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai and Selena's Apartment   Kai and Selena's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai and Selena's Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Villages :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: