Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Yasuo is back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 pm

How he looks (Minus Eye Patch)
Spoiler:

What he wears
Spoiler:
Name: Yasuo Uzumaki
Birthdate: December 11
Village: Kirigakure
Clan: Uzumaki
Kekki Genkai: Dust Release
Element(s): Water & Fire

Specialties: choose 2 Ninjutsu & Weapon

Weight: 195
Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Cyan with Sliver Flakes
General Description: Yasuo is thin, but toned. He has a athletic build aswell. He wears mostly black with a blue and black thin jacket. He also inherited some rather fascinating eyes from his mother. They are cyan with flakes of silver in the retna.

Personality: Yasuo is the type of shinobi that can make friends with everyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. However, Yasuo can become angry when his friends are hurt or injured. He is also willing to sacrifice things important to him to save his friends from danger.Despite his easy-going personality, Yasuo has shown that he has hidden talent as a shinobi. Yasuo is calm, collected, and highly perceptive. He is respectful of those around him; he doesn't like freely speaking about others' pasts, and was said to be a very nice person. Yasuo also deeply cares for the village and all the shinobi, saying that they all are a big family. Yasuo is one of those charismatic people without actually trying to be. He says that he isn't charismatic, but his siblings say otherwise. That being said despite his age Yasuo is extremely mature. He shows this by not being childish as most his age would be in certain situations, as well as taking charge in said situations. Yasuo however does have times where he is quiet and does not talk, instead he just sits back and examines everything around him. All in all Yasuo is a reliable, responsible, cool, calm, collected, and wonderful person.

Likes: Yasuo loves spending time with comrades. Hanging out with them, whether it's sparring, going on a mission, training, or just hanging out spending the day together is something that gives him a great amount of joy. He is often seen around his teammates or sensei sparring, going on missions, and even just hanging around the village eating ramen or playing some sort of game with them. He views these kinds of relationships to be valuable to a shinobi's life.

Sitting around watching nature. Something that Yasuo views as relaxing and utterly enjoyable, the wind blowing, the sun rising, setting, and many more things contribute to natures beauty in Yasuo's mind. He loves watching how the animals react to nature, as well and how they react to giving birth to their children or scattering the seeds of plants. He believes that nature is something that shouldn't be taken for granted by anyone, so he often makes his teammates, family members or Sensei stop and enjoy nature every now and again.

Challenges. Yasuo loves a challenge, he absolutely loves a challenge. He prefers physical challenges over mental however. Pushing himself to the limit seems to be a great test to him and he tends to push himself to the limit no matter what it is. He thinks a great challenge shows the limits of ones willpower.

Besides these outstanding likes of Yasuo, he loves just about any and every kind of, he loves reading comics, and his own style of doing things.

Dislikes: Yasuo can not stand bullies. Seeing people with more power than someone using it to hurt and bully people rather than help them is something that he cannot and will not stand for. If he see's this happening he will immediately cut it short

War. Yasuo doesn't like the idea of war, but he knows it is unavoidable at times. He strives to keep the peace between people, but if he can't in the situation he will fight.

There aren't many things Yasuo dislikes because life is to short to hang on the negative so he doesn't and focuses on the positive of the world , of course he has the normal dislikes of rude people and similar things.

Motivations: Yasuo's desire to help people is one of his biggest motivations. He strives to help those in need; no matter how big or small it is he will help with the best of his ability. He tries to get everyone in the village to lend someone a helping hand if they can. This also attributes to the feeling he has to protect those who can not protect themselves.

Another motivation of Yasuo's, is his need to take others burdens upon himself. This reaffirms his desire for peace and stability.

Becoming a powerful shinobi is something that Yasuo strives for. However by powerful I do not only mean by the power of his jutsu , but the power of his heart and his willpower. He does not only want strength by force but the power of his words and ideals and everything that accompanies these things.

Yasuo prefers not to dwell on the past and only look to the future. This is why he ignores the negative comments and looks from people.

Fears: Yasuo's biggest fear is not being able to protect someone. He knows that he can not protect everyone, but he puts it in his mind that he can protect any and everyone no matter who they are or what they do. It is one of his biggest goals in life; if he couldn't protect someone it would devastate him. He doesn't fear death or even killing someone, but losing someone he cares for, a comrade, or a innocent bystander.

History: (I'll do it after i see what clan i roll)

RP Sample: Yams stood outside of his home and looked into the sky; today was the day he would get a squad. The wind blew gently carrying grains of sand to new homes. Sun shining brightly causing the plates on Yams gloves and the Suna headband around his waist to glisten in the sunlight's beautiful glow like a freshly waxed car. A smile crept across Yams face as he turned and began to walk to the Kages mansion in order to receive a Squad. He placed his hands on his head and step by step proceeded to the Mansion. Like always Yams drew attention, but it was from his eyes and nothing else. His stunning red eyes with cyan pupils caught the glances of many villagers and shinboi alike. Due to his vest they could not see his face, only his eyes that seem to peak over his vest. Yams however was used to this and continued walking to his destination. He passed by a few ramen shops; the smell of ramen caught his attention and almost carried him to the source. Yams shook his head and continued walking with all his willpower that could be mustered. Eventually he arrived at the Kages mansion and walked in slowly heading to the Kages office.

Last edited by Yasuo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am

Rollin on a river
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Ulquiorra4
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ulquiorra4

Ryo : 1000012

Character sheet
Name:: Mystogan

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am

The member 'Tatsu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Advanced Release' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Clan Blood LInes' : 17

--------------------------------

#3 'Curse Mark' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 am

WATCH OUT WE GOT A BADASS OVA HERE :O

-UZUMAKI
-DUST RELEASE
-CURSE MARK
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 am

aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 pm

well they are all kinda of screwed, xD eh? *rings hands as she is the proud mizukage that has quiet the team. at her disposal*
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Whut?
Back to top Go down
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 am

<<< is also the mizukage

>.> kage of kiri. and do i have awesome plans..
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Sonce when were you the mizukage o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yasuo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuo is back   Yasuo is back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasuo is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Character and Jutsu Creation :: Characters :: Created Characters-
Jump to: