Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

No Time to Waste

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

Ryo : 0

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 am

Sora purposefully walked out onto the training grounds with all intentions of perfecting his skills. He'd had enough of the students in the academy and their idiotic tendencies. All day he had to deal with their constant mishaps, arguments, and bullying. He was the youngest and smallest student in the academy and they never let him forget it. Even though he was the youngest and smallest, he was at the top of his class and considered a prodigy among the village. The others were jealous of this and he has had to put up with it since entering the academy.

Alone on the training grounds, Sora could now put in some much needed training and relieve the stress that had accumulated over the day. He trained hard everyday so that his skills never faltered or rusted.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 am

Sora entered into the middle of a ring of training dummies. He stared each one down, pinpointing their locations and memorizing them. Closing his eyes, he began to picture his movements before they happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:06 am

Sora saw himself leaping into the air and as he did so entering into a 1080 spin. During the spin, he would release a multitude of Kunai and if his aim was true then they would all be lodged into specific parts of the dummies bodies.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 am

Taking a deep breath then slowly releasing it, Sora entered his Taijutsu based stance and prepared to act on what he visualized in his mind. He clipped open the pouch down by his side and in one fluid motion leaped into the air and entered into his 1080 spin.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Ichiru had found sora where he normally was. Keeping himself concealed he sits on a tree branch and watches the young Kumogakure boy train. Sora was ostrosized because of his abilities, but considering Ichirus own he decided to take the boy in as a sort of Foster Father or Big Brother. "If it wasn't for my clan there wouldn't be anyone like him..."
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Sora landed gracefully from his spin. Looking about, he was dissatisfied with his performance. The outcome was not what he visualized. He only landed about 85% of the kunai that he had launched. "This is unacceptable. I must do better. Just unacceptable," he berated himself. Due to him being so focused on his performance, he did not realize that he was silently being watched.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

"You don't have to always be perfect." Ichiru spoke calmy as he saw how Sora was disatisfied with his preformance. Ichiru disappeared from the tree branch and appeared behind the young boy. "This is one of the reasons you don't get along with the kids at the Academy you know. You need to learn what friendship is or you might end up like Sasuke. I know you've heard of him even if it's been decades since he has been alive." Ichiru spoke to Sora with a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 am

Sora was quite startled as he heard the voice but could not see the person behind it. Suddenly a shinobi was behind him and because he had been so focused on himself that he jumped in surprise. Regaining himself, Sora looked the shinobi over before answering. "I know who Sasuke Uchiha is. He was a great shinobi who went down the wrong path before righting his wrongs. In the end, a hero. Who also had great friends such as Naruto and no matter how alone he may have felt, he was never truly alone. Unlike me. I have nothing in common with the students at this academy. In fact, I don't really have anything in common with the people of this village save for being a rising shinobi," Sora said rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am

Ichiru's expression did not change. He simply took a step forward and flicked the boy in the forehead. "Do you know why he had those wonferful friends?" Ichiru paused for a moment. "It's because he opened up to them. Tell me what he had in common with Naruto or any other shinobi of his class?...Nothing. Sasuke was a prodigy whose family was slaughtered by his own kin. He was truly alone. Nauto Uzumaki had his sensei, so he ws never alone. You must give people a chance and stop acting better than them." Ichiru's voice remained firm.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 am

Sora glared at the shinobi. "How can you just make that judgement about me? You don't know anything about me. I can't help the way I am," Sora stated, his voice rising slightly as he fought to control his emotions. "I have nobody: no parents, no siblings, no family. I have no sensei. I have no friends and you think I haven't tried, well you're wrong. I have tried, but it never works out. I don't even know who I really am," Sora finished.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 am

Ichiru remained quiet and let the boy rant. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You sound pathetic, but i wil say i felt the same seeing as how I am one of the only members of the clan that the curse mark came from. As well as my unique kekkei genkai." Ichiru placed his hand on the bos head."I suppose that makes you my little brother." Ichiru's vocie was a warm one. He knew all to well the feeling that they boy felt. If it wasn't for the Raikage who knows how Ichiru would've turned out. "Instead of singling yourself out and acting like a stuck up "prodigy" be grateful that you were given the power to protect the things you care for."
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 am

Sora stared up at the shinobi and his words hit home with him. He realized that he had only been feeling sorry for himself and it was time to put those feelings aside and make something of himself. As the man placed his hand on Sora's forehead, Sora felt something that he had never felt before: companionship. Smiling slightly, Sora spoke firmly, yet quietly, "I will do my best."
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 am

Ichiru's expression didn't change. He patted the boys head and, as if saying good. "Being a Nara with Magnet release and a Curse mark you must be careful around shinobi outside and inside of our village though. You most defiently can trust me and Lord A though." He pauses. "Also, make sure you grow into a fine shinobi. You intellect and abillities would make you a formidable shinobi."
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:44 am

Sora smiled harder as the shinobi patted him, but then was taken aback at just how much he knew about him. "How...How do you know so much about me?" he asked rather shocked.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 am

"Lord Raikage keeps tabs on every shinobi with "special" talent, and i've been watching you train for a long time." Ichiru says without hesitation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Sora became cautious of the man before him. "What do you mean by "special"?" he asked rather accusingly, but with a hint of curiousness behind it.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Without a word Ichirus arm transformed. He then reverted it back to normal all within a few seconds. "Special..."
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Sora was shocked at the transformation that had occurred before him. "You really are like me. But the control you have over it. How?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Ichiru sighed at how the boy hadn't been paying attention. "I told you the Curse Mark originated from my clan." He pauses a few seconds before continuing. "Without my clan there would be no curse mark." Ichiru's voice remained even and stern.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Sora glared at the shinobi. "I know what you said. It's the point of this is the first time I've met somebody who was like me," Sora said rather sternly. He jabbed his finger toward the shinobi's chest and asked, "who are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

"You aren't like me at all. You were given a cheap rip off of my clans powers." Ichiru snapped back his voice still even and calm, but this time he was more blunt with his words. He then lifted his forehead protector from over his eyes and showed the boy just how much more they were different. He gazed at the boy with his dead eyes. "I'm in my own league...." he paused before decideding to answer the question presented to him. "I'm Ichiru Jugo..."
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Sora glared at Ichiru and he could feel the rage within him beginning to stir. "You think what I have is cheap. You think I was given this. This curse was forced upon me and I don't even know how to control it. So don't you come at me with that tone thinking that you're better. I will not be looked down on," Sora exclaimed. He had unknowingly been clinching and and releasing his hands and was attempting to quail the rage inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm

"How does it feel? To feel belittled? This is how you makes others feel. Stop complaining about what you were given and accept the truth there is no changing it. I didn't ask to be born blind or to the Jugo clan, but i accept it and move forward. You have a lot to learn if you wish to really have comrades and friends." Ichiru said in return to the boys words. He moved his headband back over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Sora felt the rage in him steadily rising up as Ichiru scolded him more and more. "I don't belittle anyone. I've never needed anyone and I can take care of myself. Don't make me show you just how capable I am of taking care of myself. I am no pushover," Sora practically screamed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:10 pm

"Then come get put in your place. I won't even take a step back or forward from my current." Ichiru stood there arms crossed. All this boy did was try to pity himself and feel sorry for himself. "You can't accept the truth can you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Time to Waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Time to Waste
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Villages :: Kumogakure :: Kumogakure Training Grounds-
Jump to: