Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Fantasy battles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

This is somewhat like super smash bros. pick a random character you like have your opponent pick one then beat the poop out of eachother! (Note you must have mutual knowledge of the chars ur using to prevent cheating or complaining and what not).
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Ryo : 225

Character sheet
Name:: Xavier Keynohama

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am

lol cool, I'll use bubble gum user Xavier, you know the one, and also I'll add a specal genjutsu, you'll like it xD
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 am

-sigh- if that's the case ill use kai (genin)

Area~ Grassy planes BEGIN!!!!

Kai stood there staring down his target as the breeze made the grass dance beneath him. "Ive been ordered by Lord kazekage to destroy you.." he said as he removed his blade and pointed it at Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am

Xavier only humed to himself, looking up at teh clouds before he looked down to Kai, smiling as he winked "you'll have to try~" soon from his wink a number of floating hearts began to appear, moving at kai at a modertae pace as teh volly of 7 hearts aimed to hit his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 am

Kai didn't hesitate to attack as he stuck is sword in the ground and he quickly formed his hand signs and placed his fingers to his lips taking in a large breathe and exhaling a large fireball at Xavier. "Fire ball jutsu..." he said under his breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am

The harest desimated as some had shuriken hidden behind them, 2 of them heading for his legs while the others were knocked off course. Seeing the fire ball head at him he waisted no time in contnuing as he said "cant you go a bit easy on me~?" making a hand sign as he took out a piece of gum as he finished right in time "Super Gum Expansion Block!" soon it expanded into a large gum wall, blocking the fireball but changing the gum into hot plastic silicon. Getting a bit offensive he jumped up and placed some gum into his mouth as he spit part of it at Kai, as soon as it would get close to him he would make a hand sign and it would explode into a large sticky wad of gum, traping him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 am

"Gum jutsu!?" he said surprised as he began to run to the side avoiding his gum jutsu. He began to summersault back wards to increase the gap between them. Once he felt he was at a safe distance he began to form hand signs and placed his hands on the ground as the earth beneath Xavier began to crumble and pull everything in.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am

Xavier began to desend, looking at the crumbing earth as he graoned "stupid earth...oh! I know~!" he said as he took out a stick of gum, still chewing his own as he began blowing out a bubble, making it bigger and bigger till it was very large. This large bubble gave him some time as he sat on it like it was a floation device "Nice move Kai! now it's my turn!" he said as he took out 4 kunai with wires, all f them had a small bit of gum on the ends of them as he threw them, they seeemed to hone in on Kai as he directed them with his hands, hoping to conner him as they soon moved into to hit his left arm, right shoulder, left foot and right thigh
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 am

Kai did a few hand signs as he clapped his hands together creating the wind palm technique shooting the Kunai right back unaware they were attached to string. After that he drew another one of his blades and began to run toward Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am

Xavier smiled, seeing that this was a nice chance to do something as he watched him come close, still sitting on his bubble of gum as he directed the kunai back to him with a small motion of his hands. But this time they would sail past him, leaveing a little lane like area bettween him and the advancing Kai as he ust waited for him to get close now. "*yawn* your sooooo slow when you run Kai, I thought you were going to destroy me?...when the destroying going to beging?" he said, wondering why dose he have 3 chakra natures insted of two, but only dismaying it as just him being special or so he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 am

Hearing the kunai he ducked and slid preforming more hand signs and bringing his ands to his lips again, This time he shot a numerous amount a medium sized fireballs toward Xavier and his large bubble. Kai said nothing, he only focused on the mission at hand.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 am

While kai was going on the offencive Xavier began his plan, sence the kunai still had gum on them and was behind him he beagn making hand signs and soon the gum combined into what looked like a gummy-bunny. He then focused more on the fire balls infront of him as he got off his bubble, grabing it as he moved it infront of him, the bubble would pop but began to burn into platic as it formed a small wall thansk to its properties. Rubbing his arm he was slightly burned from the attack as he charged at kai, taking a stick of gum as he began chewing it in his mouth, ready for any attack.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 am

Kai began to form hand signs again preforming the fireball jutsu this time he would use more chakra to increase the size and sped of the fireball. He placed his hands to his mouth and released an even larger fireball towards Xavier who was now running towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Xavier saw no way around this one as he stoped in his tracks, knowing he cloud not evade it fully he blew out a wad of gum as big as he could as it blew up with the fire ball, blowing him back as he fell to the ground with slight burns from the power and strength behind the attack. "u-ugh...crud...have to..g-get away..." He said, trying to crawl away from him as he endured the painful burns.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am

Kai performed his final hand signs because he was beginning to run out of chakra, all that could be heard was "Earth style, Head hunter jutsu..". Kai disappeared into the earth under Xavier and attempted to drag him under neck deep.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 am

Xavier soon felt himself being dragged into the ground, trynig to stay above ground as much as possible but with how hur he was it was not possible as he struggled and growled, feeling unable to get out or move with how he was possitioned. "gah! let me out!" he protested, growling a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 am

"Don't worry...its over..." he said as he swung his sword down toward Xaviers neck, This would no doubt be clean cut straight through is neck unless he somehow got out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

Xavier, gave a small whimper, seeing the blade of the sword as he looked away, not wnating to see hiw own demise as he would not for teh most part. Slicing threw his neck his head being lobed off of him it had an expression of pure shock and terror.

Then it changed, it began to morph and shape right infront of Kai as soon as he choped it off it gave the shape of a rabbits head, it was Xavier's gummy bunny but in clone form, and as it was struck it exploded into a very large wad of gum surrounding and traping kai in it as Xavier came over from behind.

"you should watch your back more, my bunny was a nice subsitutue for your attack, with a bit of acting it was a bit easy to get you close enough, those fire balls were annoying to be honest...makes me wonder what my chakra nature is hmmm...oh yeah! I almost forgot!" He said as he was holding his hand sign for the tiger, making sure the gum would hold him down as well as harden with chakra as it would keep him in place. He then took out a kunai as he pointed it at him "your under arrest kai!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

"No wonder this guy is in the bingo book" he thought. He then spoke up "Your going to have to kill me, I fight till the death" he said waiting for him to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 am

Xavier was surpised by the gesture, shaking his head to him "even if you attacked me I cant kill you...sorry but thats something I ust dont have the heart to do..." He said with a heavy heart, feeling slightly down about it but still he lowered his kunai as he then took out some gum and began chewing it. Walking twords him he then said "but I can do one thing for you" he said as he took out a cookie, having a small smile on his expression as he was going to force him to eat it as well as some more "now eat these!!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:51 am

Kai gave him this look --> -_-'' "Your kidding right...?" he said confused. Kai had a flash back to when he took this mission. "Beware the harmless ninja" the kazekage's voice echoed in his head. "I guess this is what he meant.." he mumbled. He grabbed the cookie with his mouth and threw it to the ground. "Not on your life." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am

Xavier gave a sad face, eating one hismelf as he said "but there good~...dotn you wnat at least one?" He said aand as he did so he activated his other genjutsu, starvation, kai would feel extremly hungry right now as he flaunted the cookies in his face. Briinging them away from him as he said "oh ok, none for you, I guess I can wait here till help come, but who knows when they might happen, hours, days, while I hAve this nice batch of cookies to eat, I bet you dont even know the flavor of them~ " he said with a tesing gaze as he murred and smiled happly form the taste of his delisous good's
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 am

"alright..." he said as he mustered every last bit of chakra he had. He waited for the boy to come in close to feed him the cookie. Kai opened his mouth wide and activated the fireball jutsu once more, it wouldn't be enough kill him but it would send him a lot of pain and blindness." Kai's head slumped down and he was now suffering from chakra exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Character sheet

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:08 am

Xavier was to close to react to the fire ball jutsu, he did pop the bubble right before but that only made his face still burned as he rubbed his face, groaning as he was unable to see strait "ugh, thats what I get for letting my guard down" he said, the cookis vanishing as he was to low on chakra to keep up teh multiple genjutus at one time. Still cringing in pain as his face was very much in pain and his eye sight was very much blurred.

(ok end the match lol, you got me)
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Ryo : 206

Character sheet
Name:: Arekusu dellindis

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 am

ima use Dellindis as he was as a jinchuraki (chunnin lvl if im right) *note for this he's got controll of the first state oh and hes the host of the 9 tails Fantasy battles 816769397 * other then that everything else is normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy battles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next