Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Fantasy battles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Fantasy battles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Going to be using Kai as a jonin he's mastered dust release and all of his summons ^^<3 lets just see how this plays out. Where should the fight take place?
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Ryo : 206

Character sheet
Name:: Arekusu dellindis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm

hmm valley of the end jks eh you pick
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:03 pm

No that place is legit lol!

Kai stood their perched upon the statue of the first hokage Staring down Dellindis. "Ready to train?" he asked as he began to take out one of his katanas. Today he was going to help his friend train the jinjuriki or "beast mode".
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Dellindis stared up at his friend standing one the rather large statue of the first hokage dell rubbed his eyes as for a few seconds his eyes caught the glare of the sun before it was hidden by the clouds he then let out a yawn as he got ready "well wait untill i get up there first" Dellindis then dissappeard in a gust of wind before reappearing at the feet of the statue faceing oppisite of the first hokage then he very slowly begun to walk up the stone of the statue untill he arrived at the spiky hair of the top of the statue
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 pm

"Now I want you to go all out alright? No holding back!" he said has he leaped of the statue. He seemed crazy as he let himself plummet, but as he fell he preformed some hand signs and placed his palm in the air beneath him. "Summoning jutsu!" he shouted as a very large Hawk with silver and white feathers appeared. Kai was now on his back holding his katana soaring high up above.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm

dellindis watched as Kai jumped off the statue just to do a summoning when he was in the middle of the air although dellindis did not seamed too fazed by it as he gripped the blade he had strapped to his belt right under his crossbow (think sasuke) he then unsheathed his blade and said out loud "no holding back huh? do you mean what i think you mean for that Kai?"he looked down as Kai was approaching faster and faster to where he was dell immediately went into action stabbing his blade into the statue then forming a hand sign he then said "Wind clone jutsu" then as he said that four versions of dellindis popped out of nowhere but since Kai was still below he would most likely have no idea what dellindis was doing

up with the clones they all ran off to different positions while the original stayed in the same spot he then grabbed his blade and threw it like a javelin at the statue of the hokage the blade getting stuck into the stone quite deeply (thanks to a little chakra streaming) he then jumped off the statue while his clones were running off in different directions and using his blade's wire as a sort of bungee he was swinging towards the opposite statue then as he lands on the chest of the hokage statue he looked towards where Kai now was he then performed a long sequence of handsings and then said "Wind Release:Grand blast"as he finished the hand signs for the jutsu a massive amount of wind shot forth from dellindis heading straight for Kai anything that came in contact with this powerful attack would sustain considerable damage
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm

As the great rush of wind headed towards him Kai went to the top of the birds head preforming his own hand signs. "Not so fast there Dellson" he said calling him by his nickname. "Fire style fire ball jutsu!" He shot out a large fireball into the stream of air, the fire ball grew even larger due to the wind. "You better get out of there fast" he said has the bird pulled upwards, now they were high above surveying the area. "Do you see anything Falco?" Falco nodded as he used hie technique "Hawk eye". "Clones" he said as kai began to survey the area himself.

"Just keep an eye on them" Kai warned. Falco nodded as they began to circle the area.
Back to top Go down
Dellindis
Admin
Admin
Dellindis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 am

Dellindis eyed Kai angrily ass he called him "Dellson" "grr what have i told you about calling me that accursed name Kai" his eyed then widened as Kai countered his attack with a fireball sending his attack right back at him dell smiled as he pulled his sword out of the first hokage then as the blast was coming ever closer he said "psh all to easy" Dellindis then disrupted the chakra flow in his feet so that he would begin to fall off the statue and thus out of the range of Kai's attack

....a few seconds later the blast hit with a powerful effect hitting the statue where dellindis was previously standing and leaving quite a big hole where it was but still standing (wouldn't want to get sued by konaha) down by the bottom of the waterfall dellindis was standing just out of range of the spraying water he was looking around the area feeling a strange familiarity to it as if he had been there before this feeling was confusing him a lot he was scratching his head as he was looking around "i swear i have been here before" he tried to shake the thought from his head as he was in the middle of the match but he could not completely as from somewhere he felt a small semblance of rage in his mind

dell then turned and started to walk closer to the middle of the valley (opposite of the waterfall) he was still holding his blade in his right hand but now the blade seamed to be glowing with chakra there was also something else being done to the blade as it seamed the chakra was going in an odd flow then as that was happening Dellindis's eye changed color from their normal deep blue to pure red (his kekkei genkai not the nine tails influence) it only took him a few second to spot his friend flying high in the air on his summon
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

"Lets go we will take out the clones first" kai told his bird as the flew off to find the first summon. When they were to find it falco would furiously flap his wings creating a large gust of wind capable of blowing people of their feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy battles   Fantasy battles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy battles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2