Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Outter Mountains

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricter
Konohagakure
Ricter

Ryo : 225

Character sheet
Name:: Xavier Keynohama

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

The out side of the village, being surrounded by mountains and cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

A while after Tatsu lost sight of the ninja who had been following them which had been good news for now, the night was going to come quickly as the sun was setting. They had been out of the forest now and had entered long mountain ranges, it wouldn't. "We should set up a camp soon" he said as he slowly looked around finding a nice hang over to rest at. He went under it and leaned against the rock and closed his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:01 am

Kurai nodded in agreement. She sat down her backpack under a tree and jumped up on the tree to sit on a sturdy branch. As she landed she sat down and relaxed on the branch with a sigh. She looked around their new temporary camp sit. When she saw no one around for miles she relaxed much more easy into the bark.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 am

He kept his eyes closed as he dug into his backpack pulling out an energy bar. Not wanting to waste time Tatsu began to run up the tree with kurai. "What are you doing we need to set up camp, haha i know you cant be THAT tired" he teased as he began cutting wood for the fire. When he was done he would put them in a neat pile then start pitching the tent.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Kurai was thinking of Sera when she felt Tatsu run up the tree. She cracked her eyes open slightly when she heard his teasing and rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up." Kurai replied with a small smile while getting up off the tree and jumping down from it. She instead stood behind Tatsu to watch him pitch the tent. Kurai was too bored to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Tatsu looked behind him to see her just standing there watching, she was always the odd type but he wasn't exactly normal either. He shrugged it off and finished up the tent. When he finished he stretched his arms and looked towards her. "Stay here i will be back in a few minutes" he assured her before quickly running off into a random direction. He trusted her to keep the delivery safe until he got back.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Kurai just nodded with an hum as she watched him leave. "Hurry back!" she yelled out to Tatsu before he was completely out of sight. She grinned when she finally alone and went to sit next to the bag containing the iwa scrolls. Kurai hoped he would be back soon and when tomorrow comes they could finally finish this mission with ease. She smirked at that thought before releasing a loud 'Kufufufufu~' scaring quite a few animals near her causing them to run in fear.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Now it was very dark and the night had come, the moon was full and looked over the rocky canyons giving off a dull light. Tatsu had finally returned from the random place he had left to. Hands in pockets he looked around to see where kurai had been. "You here?" he called out softly hopefully nothing bad had happened to her, he wouldn't be able to forgive himslelf
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Kurai was sitting in an random tree reading through a scroll to get rid of her boredom. She had the bag of scrolls next to her side tightly. The blonde ninja was also chewing on a stick of pockey. Kurai was just finishing the scroll when she felt Tatsu's chakra and was putting it away when she heard his voice. She stuffed the bag closer to her side when she jumped down from the tree and in front of the Hyuuga shinobi. "Yo Tatsu-chan! Where ya been? I've been here all by myself all day!" Kurai whined as she pulled on his sleeve in a childlike manner with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 pm

He laughed a bit "Gee kurai i didnt think you would miss me all that much was i gone that long?" he said honestly when she asked him here he went he thought for a moment "No where really i just wanted to check something out no big deal, did you make any food?" he asked, his stomach growled a bit hopefully she had made dinner or something. He walked over to the fire and sat down on a rock looking her over. "Hm.." he thought
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Kurai pouted when she heard him laugh and whined in reply. "I made some soup I guess. It's over there," she said pointing over to the middle of their campsite where her sleeping bag was at. When she turned around to fuss at him more for leaving for so long she saw him looking at her. "Take a picture it lasts longer." Kurai said with a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:32 pm

He went over to the soup and got himself a small bowl eating it and returning to the rock. He looked at her with confusion when she told him to take a picture of her. "Why do i need a picture of you?" he asked with general confusion in his tone. As he sipped his soup the fire cracked, he looked over their campsite as he continued to have his soup. "Hey this stuff isn't to bad Kurai!" he admitted as he finished off his bowl.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Kurai just twitched slightly as she heard his question and laughed while punching Tatsu in his arm, hard. She flopped down on her sleeping bag with a 'Hn' only nodded her thanks to Tatsu's compliment. She smiled momentarily and grinned. Kurai looked around the campsite with vigilance before laying completely down on her sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Everything had been peace and quiet until the silence was broken by the sound of coughing. Visibility began to decrease around the campsite someone had thrown a smoke bomb! Tatsu quickly activated his byakugan and leaped over to where Kurai was along with the Iwa scrolls. "Get up!" He said as he scanned the area around them, there was a ninja from kiri closing into the campsite fast it had been what seemed like an ANBU from Kiri. Tatsu quickly took out a kunai and prepared for battle however the smoke was still settling around the campsite
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Kurai had been fast asleep when Tatsu had suddenly woke her up. She sat up instantly when she smelled and saw smoke surrounding her. Kurai jumped up on her feet and took out her scroll and summoned her giant folding fan. With it held in a protective manner. Kurai squinted to try and see in the smoke while coughing harshly.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

The ANBU Began to remove a long katana and ran forward to attack, Tatsu was able to see through the smoke thanks to his byakugan. Tatsu through his Kunai towards the ANBU. "Kurai try to blow this smoke away" He said. He then quickly jumped out of the smoke and towards the tree Kurai had been in a few hours before. From up there he would be able to see the entire area.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Kurai nodded tho she knew he couldn't see her. She opened the the fan to the third star. Kurai which jutsu would blow all the smoke while it could also potentially harm the enemy. The kunoichi, with grace, jumped up into the air with high confidence and her previous bubbly nature gone. "Wind Release: Wind Cutter Jutsu!" she said in a loud booming voice as she swung the giant fan in the air causing a large gust of wind to blow away all the smoke while sending slices of wind into nearby trees.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 pm

The smoke and the ANBU was blown back quite a ways , cuts were shown on his armor but he didnt let up he began to form hand signs as a pool of water began to form at his side, from it long tentacles shot out at Kurai to try and ensnare her. Tatsu from above made a single shadow clone, who jumped down and ran towards the ANBU mean while the real tatsu jumped back down and strapped the backpack to his back.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Kurai watched in momentary satisfaction as the smoke cleared and she was finally able to see her enemy. Seeing an ANBU shocked her, she didn't expect this mission to have them attacking. She was however snapped out of her thoughts when Kurai saw water tentacles cone at her. Kurai's eyebrow twitched as a certain perverted thought entered her mind when she saw them. Using her fan as a sledgehammer she forcefully pushed the tentacles away with every hit. On the corner of her eye she saw Tatsu grab and strap the bag they were transporting on his back.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Ryo : 131

Character sheet
Name:: Kirra Kurama

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 pm

The anbu glanced over at the shadow clone approaching him and simply tossed two shjriken at him as he had wires connected to then using manipulated shuriken jutsu. Glancing towards the girl he did a few hand signs before hitting the ground making it swirl and try and drag her in as he use earth tearing palm jutsu. He eyes flashed back towards the male one shuriken aimed at his chest and the other to miss.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm

The clone jumped an dodged the shuriken not noticing the wire however, it continued to charge at the man and when it got close would begin to attack with with some quick taijutsu. Tatsu who had now had the scrolls began to use his natural speed to run at the anbu but the ground began to shake and rumble, almost lossing his footing he jumped into the air and onto one of the large rock walls. "Kurai quick another wind jutsu" he called as he began weaving hand signs, he brought his fingers to his lips and exhaled a rather large fireball to barrel out at the ANBU, If kurai used a strong enough wind jutsu the two combined could make the fireball jutsu much more powerful
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Kurai jumped around on the ground trying to avoid the swirling ground that was attempting to swallow her whole. While she was jumping around she heard Tatsu's command and with a grunt she dug the giant black folding fan into the ground. She jumped up on it's top that was facing the sky. "Wind Style: Gale Palm," Kurai clapped her hands together with built up chakra inside of her hands and compressed the wind nearby. Several slices of wind went through the air along with multiple hidden shuriken and kunai.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Ryo : 131

Character sheet
Name:: Kirra Kurama

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm

The anbu operations e yanked on the wires making the shuriken turn around and directed one to bother the males.  The real one and the copy.  Seeing the male using a fire jutsu and the female using a wind jutsu he does several hand signs before hitting the ground.  The ground under the anbu operative rose sharply as he used rampart wall and the operative grinned to himself sure the shuriken would catch the male off guard and used one more move, water fall basin technique to make water cascade off the earthen plateau he created intent to decrease fire usefulness and interrupt their balance.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:42 pm

The clone quickly burst into smoke upon being struck with the shuriken however as the other one came into Tatsu's field of visions he sprung a kunai to quickly knock it away. He looked behind him as saw as the ANBU had created a large waterfall. "Well this isnt good" he thought as he jumped up and used the water walking technique to run up the water fall, he would then use body flicker to get in close to the ANBU and begin striking him with the gentle fist.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Kurai jumped from the top of the giant fan and onto a tree. She watched from her position as Tatsu went head-to-head with the ANBU. The blonde-haired female noticed how their enemy was using specific earth and water related jutsu and saw his forehead protector was that of which looked to belong to kirigakure. She was dumbfounded. A kiri ninja? From her old village? She was angry now. Why was a kiri ninja ANBU doing way out here by iwa? Attacking her and her partner? Kurai charged her chakra and decided it was time to show this mist ninja who was the boss. "Take this baka ninja. Learn to never mess with Kurai Hozuki! Kufufufufu~!" she whispered to herself with a crazed grin. Kurai took aim at the ANBU with her finger and hand in the form of a gun-like shape and shoot out a drop of water at high speed making it look like a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outter Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outter Mountains   Outter Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outter Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next