Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Training Grounds 21

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Ryo : 103

Character sheet
Name:: Kurai Hozuki

Training Grounds 21 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm

It is your standard grassy landscape with the slight view of mountains in the distance. The ground has a slightly moist feel to it due to the surrounding mist.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Ayame walked causally onto the moist ground of the Kirigakure training grounds. With it's slightly damp floor her feet danced on it's ground trying to avoid wetting her tabi socks. She was here here for one thing and one thing only, to spar with the ninja she met earlier. The priestess was feeling like she was gonna explode with her excitement but managed to keep up her sweet faced kindness. Ayame looked around at her surroundings noticing that it was basically bare of anything extraordinary except for the pond with little fish and the few trees lingering around. She scanned the area for any chakra around and frowned slightly when she found none. Ayame growled in annoyance. She didn't have time to wait. Leaning against the wall that separated the ocean from the island land while rubbing her forehead in an attempt to calm herself. She could wait a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Ryo : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Xellos

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 am

Xellos would seem to appear in the middle, no blur, no cloud, just like he had been there the whole time. He looked and saw the girl form earlier and yelled, "Hey, lets spar! The other guy is just standing there, come on i'm bored!!!" He was still curved eyes and smiling. He also still had his creepy presence toned down. Meanwhile, Belac was traveling through this part of t he neighborhood, and even though he couldn't tell, he was extremely tired, just beyond the trees, he would collapse. He wouldn't wake up for a while, even though it wouldn't take long for his immune system to fight the poison that was doing this. When he wakes up he will be fully charged. but for now, he is an unnoticeable thing in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 am

Ayame was just about to walk home with deep annoyance when she heard a voice that was vaguely familiar call out to her. Her eyebrow stopped twitching to put back up her sweet facade to turn to face the purple haired man. He wasn't the one she had promised to spar but, with a quick glance over him, she could stand for it. With a sweetly smile Ayame called back out to him as she reached for Tsuyoi, "Gladly, sir. Slow or fast Mister.....?" She had Tsuyoi in her hands with a tight grip and was a slightly crouched position.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 am

"Which ever you want, miss." in a flash, Xellos's robe and shirt would be off, on his staff, which seemed to be a literal stick in the mud. He immediately pulled his bone arm blade out, and entered a defensive stance. He would also have several bones come out of his body, like a spike shield on his entire body. He would grin even bigger, and would also make two water clones (with the same spikes) one would charge at her, with a fury of blows while the other used the water prison jutsu. Xellos would win this battle easily.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 am

Ayame raised a delicate eyebrow in curiosity when she saw the man throw off his robes and shirt. She was about to question this only to have both of her eyebrows shoot up to her hairline in surprise. He had bones coming out of his body. His bones. She could barely contain her excitement. When she saw him get in a fighting stance she snapped and took off. Ayame clenched her hand in a tight fist before slamming it all of her strength into the ground. With her monstrous strength she created a large crater around her and the man which could easily cause someone who wasn't expecting it to fall into the pit.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:40 am

Xellos's clones would instantly jump back and continue with the original plan. Xellos would then jump out of the radius of the strength. He would seem to disappear then spring out of the water. Now he ran head first shooting some of his bones as bullets, but much quieter. Then he would slam his blade at her chest, hopefully hitting it.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:05 am

Ayame smiled a cruel smile when she felt the sudden change in wind. Doing a few backflips away fro her previous position she narrowly dodged the bones. The ravenette smirked when she grabbed hold of his hand that was planning to impale her chest and tsk'ed. "That's quite perverted, Mister. Trying to touch a young woman's chest. Do you need a magazine?" She asked with fake innocence while easily holding back his hand with ease. She twisted his arm for a bit before she threw out a punch to his face. However this was no ordinary punch. This punch was specially enhanced with chakra that could damage her opponent's nerve system. This was called Deranged Palm.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am

When she grabbed his hand it would turn into the hydro pump jutsu. It was a clone the whole time. One of the clones would appear behind her with a fury of bone katana strikes, another to her left with the water prison technique. The last one on her right, was another him. He swung his blade at her. This would be impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:30 am

Ayame blinked in mild surprise as she watched the fake man disperse into wate. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt bone-like katanas hit at her back and gasped as she was put inside of a water prison. Ayame gritted her teeth in anger as she glared at the man with purple hair inside of her prison.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 am

Xellos would put his katana to her neck in a flash. 'You loose.... though i must admit, that is some power you have there." He said, though he thought somethings was not right. How could he had defeated her that easily? Anyone else he had fought would have found some way to dodge that. He was still alert, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 am

Ayame just gave him a crazed smile. "My dear that is not all of my power," she said with a small sarcastic smile before a splash of water was heard as "Ayame" was disposed. That Ayame was a fake from the moment he entered the training grounds. She had switched when had arrived so while he fought the water clone she could judge his powers and abilities so she knew what to expect. With a small demonic smile dancing on her lips she jumped down from her hiding spot in the trees with a chakra scalpel formed on her hand. She aimed for his back as she jumped from her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 am

Xellos would notice and barely, manage to dodge the sneak attack. Then millions of him would appear, beating down on her, all apparently water clones. This attack was basically wave after wave after wave as a few of him shot bullets from the back. They all grinned and unleashed their creepy presence and and focused it on her. They all had opened their eyes and they would thicken the air so that it was hard to breathe. This would also inspire so much fear in her it would be a miracle if she didn't freeze on the spot. Mean while, the bush Belac was in was withered, and dead. suddenly Belac stood up, as fresh as a daisy. he saw the battle from when she jumped out to now and grinned. Now those two know how to fight he thought.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Ayame swiftly dodged the attacks of the water bones. She was about to deliver another blow to the ground when she suddenly felt the air around her change. The tension was so thick you could cut it with an knife. With a growl she tried to avoid looking the younger teen in the eyes and looked at the ground at her feet instead. Her body shook slightly at the overwhelming power of killer intent. She was thinking of thousands of ways to destroy him when a sudden idea popped into her head. Ayame continued to look at her feet as she threw out thousands of shuriken and kunai around her in a perfect circle. Each projectile was aimed at the surrounding water clones.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 pm

When this happened double the amount she destroyed appeared and continued to charge. The plan was to wear her down. Mean while mist rolled in reducing visibility. While she could most likely still see, it would still be 1 second of loss of sight. They would barrel over her, beating, stabbing, and doing what ever it took to beat her. All of the Xelossi would grin widely, enjoying this fight way too much.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:09 am

Ayame narrowed her eyes when she felt the same multiple chakra of the previous water clones she destroyed reappeared with double the amount. She was starting to get annoyed with how this spar turned out to be. She just wanted this to be quick and easy but apparently kami thought otherwise. Her tall body continued to shiver and shake but managed to pull herself together long enough to create her own water clones, the same amount as the ones surrounding her. Ayame couldn't for the life of her to figure out why she felt this way. The ravenette knew that no one knew how to make her feel this way. As her clones went forward and fought te other clone Ayame punched at the ground again, this time harder. Because of the previous damage done the island ground was completely bashed in and opened a large area of water gushing in from the ocean under them.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 am

To her, this attack would be negated by the clones simply jumping out of the attack. Suddenly they were all gone, and the bone blade was at her throat, also the creepy presence increased. "You lose." Xellos would say. His eyes were now open, but his smile still there giving him a sorta evil grin. "Though I must admit, no one has ever forced me to fight THAT seriously. You are great at this. But i must be going," he said as suddenly he was dressed and his staff in hand instead of his bone blade. The spikes had also receded. He would begin to turn and walk away. Meanwhile in the tree closest to Ayame, Belac sat there waiting for Xellos to leave, then he would swoop in and kidnap Ayame. He had a big grin, as that and his face showed his madness. He was thinking of ways to torture her. It would be different than torturing a regular person, since shinobi were capable of much more. He removed one of his gloves revealing his mark for the Dark release. As he did so, he would transform into a mist ninja, not any in particular just a random ANBU, but even with it being a random guy the look was flawless. When Xellos left he would dash at full speed, Ayame would see a blur then an ANBU appear. "Are you Ayame Chinmoku?" was all he would say.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Ayame was astounded when Xellos suddenly overpowered her and ended the spar with a snap of his finger. Had she been anything less of who she was Ayame was sure she would have inwardly squealed at the sudden coolness. She let out a sigh and smirked as she watched him get dressed and walk away. He was interesting. He had beaten her and though it wasn't an easy win she still admired his power. Interesting indeed.

Ayame looked at the place he once stood in front of her while sitting on the ground on her knees with an blank face but her eyes showed interest with a slight hint of distaste. The priestess was thinking of ways to punish and torture the younger man when something else came into her sight. She frowned when she saw it was an ANBU. 'What could he want?' she thought with a blank look on her face as she heard him address her by her full name. No one addressed her by her full name. Usually Aya or just her first name but none used her surname. "I am Ayame Chinmoku. Does the Mizukage request me, desu?" Ayame asked with a fake smile planted on her face as she stood up from her sitting position and dusted the debris off her red hakama. She only saw ANBU if the Mizukage needed something wrong her or if the village was on lock down. The secret psychopath looked up at the ANBU with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm

"Yes, but i have specific orders. She said we have no time to waste, and that i should explain things on the way." He said as he motioned in the direction in which he had come from. "If there is anything you need to grab, get it now then we need to leave." Belac was actually surprised he was sane for this long, normally he would have sucked out all of her chakra by now. Still there was something different about her, something he couldn't put his claws on.
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Ayame blinked as she stared down the ANBU with a blank face and little interest. From how this sounded it was probably a mission. She let out a soft sigh and picked up Tsuyoi. She help the a Kikuchi Yari in her hand tightly as she walked back to the higher ranked shinobi with a hum. "Completely ready. Shall we go then?" Ayame asked with a glance at his masked face. She had been looking at the damage her little spar had done and with a small click of her tongue she felt her lips twitching into an smirk of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm

As Belac moved at his best speed, he would basically say there have been a series of kidnappings. They all lead to a certain spot, then he would stop. "You don't look so good." He said as he would put a hand on her shoulder. While doing do so he would start to steal chakra through his palm, not enough to be noticed but a good amount. He noticed now up close how much energy she had lost, which only loosened his grip on his sanity. "Did something happen that you did not telling me about?"
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Ayame kept up with him wit only slight difficulty due to her previous fight. She listened to him as the new information processed. The teenager was listening to him intently and stopped when he stopped in a small clearing. Ayame glanced around him slowly taking in each and every detail. However her immediately flickered to the man besides her with a deadly intent when he touched her. "Oh do I seem that exhausted? Ah you see before you came I had a nice little spar with a "friend", desu. Nothing to worry about " she replied with another fake cheerful smile. Inwardly she sneered at him for even think of touching her.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Belac would then say, "that is something to worry about, you need to be in prime condition for this mission." He would sigh. "I guess I have no choice but to bring you back and find a new candidate." Then he would suck a CRAP TON of chakra from her, and if she was still standing he would have to congratulate her. He would grin under his fake mask. Now it was over!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juvia
Konohagakure
Juvia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Ayame twitched and gave him a cold glare. "Do not judge me because of my fragile form, fool. I may have just finished a fight but I still have plenty of chakra to spare. Do not look down on me." she said coldly. The tall woman narrowed her eyes at him as her sweet facade burned to ashes and was replaced with an look of cold hatred. She was about to give him another lashing when she suddenly felt a lot of her chakra being sucked from her body. Ayame gasped and staggered before grabbing onto the ANBU's shoulder to get a grip on something solid. W-what do you think you're doing..!?" she asked still gasping with obvious anger and shock in her voice.
Back to top Go down
belacuchiha

belacuchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Suddenly he would return to his original form, his hair falling back down over one eye, the other glowing. He had a creepy grin, which like his eyes, shined creepily under his hood. His teeth were as sharp as a blade, and so were his nails. Everything about him screamed phycopath. He then said "I need a new victim, and you will do just fine, I do enjoy that look in your eyes." He said as he raised his hand to her face and aimed. The bottom diamond glowed and shot a ball of fire at her, though the color was unusual, being brown, like dirt. It seemed to glow like a light bulb, instead of like fire. Belac was enjoying this moment too much to notice and fired the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 21   Training Grounds 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 21
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next