Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Third Training Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lonewolvernsoul
Sunagakure
lonewolvernsoul

Ryo : 180

Character sheet
Name:: Selena Nova

Third Training Ground Empty
PostSubject: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:19 am

A clearing in the surrounding forest where ninjas can train. In it were posts and a box of equipment the shinobi could use.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 am

Mist enters the training ground and sighs, stretching a bit before nodding and grabbing several kunai and shuriken and heading into the forest, deciding to begin training with target practice combine with chakra control by standing on the side of a trees and jumping between them while hitting targets.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Ryo : 131

Character sheet
Name:: Kirra Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 am

Sera traveled underground with her hide like a mole technique staying under mist. She giggled as he trained waiting for the right moment for her prank. Deciding to help a bit with his training she put her hand in a pouch of clay and took a small bite and began chewing. Upon finishing she used it to make C1 fly bombs as she raised to the surface of the earth and stuck her hand out letting them fly off of her. Then she sank back into the ground as the flys flew around towards the training shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Mist continues training while the insects swarm around him, seemingly oblivious to the insects as he throws kunai until he suddenly throws out a spray of shuriken doing his best to dodge around the insects until one hits him square in the face mid dodge!
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Sera focuses on making them move to around where he was standing to ruin his balance to try and drive him to the ground. She then does a hand sign and detonates the bugs so they wouldn't harm him. Hopefully this would work and she'd complete this prank and move on but if it failed she was prepared to follow him till she gets one to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Mist shields himself as he is hit by flying plant debris, the wood under his feet crackling as his concentration is slightly disrupted but he manages to stay in place mumbling something about finding whoever was messing with him and trying out a new move he'd seen someone else using not too long ago...
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Sera snaps her finger as it seemed he didn't lose his ground. Thinking it may be best to wait till he drops down she decides not to try again. The pranster brought back her remembering of patience being a virtue for pranksters.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 am

Mist finishes his target practice and drops to the ground back in the open space next to the river and takes a moment to splash water on his face to cool off before making several hand signs and slamming his palm into the ground before slowly pulling forth a blade made of lumpy earth and stone and looks it over before sighing and grabbing a rock to smooth it out with "still not very good with this jutsu, why is it so hard?" he grumbles a bit and sighs, getting the blade looking like a blade and kinda sharp before starting to practice with it on one of the wooden posts.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 am

Sera sensing that he was on the ground uses whac a mole jutsu to come up behind and and swing her staff at him in an attempt to whac him in the back of the head. Then she quickly burrows back into the ground circling him vastly.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Mist let's out a small noise before... poof! a substitution jutsu! the log falls to the ground as he watches from the tree line "who.... was that?" he mutters to himself the earthen sword crumbling a bit as the chakra used to make it begins to fade from it, the weapons having a half life of about 10 minutes at most unless broken.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Sera began traveling through the ground in search of him. She was upset he kept fending off her pranks so well!
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Mist mumbles to himself as the sword crumbles to dust and pebbles and dusts his hands off a bit before he makes his way over to the river and walks onto the water a little shakily still having some trouble with it before he gains his footing and closes his eyes, meditating it seems, something he tends to do often to keep his mind in check
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Sera feels him near the river and makes a small fish c1 and let's it out into the water before withdrawing. She let it swim into a school of similar fish swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Mist resumes meditating, calming himself and mastering his thoughts, breathing slow deep breaths, his physical state nearing that of sleep as he meditates and calms himself body and mind, his chakra flow growing smoother the more he meditates.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 pm

The school of fish swimmer under him and the one she sent broke away going right under him as she makes a hand sign it explodes even if it doesn't make him lose focus it'll still scare all the fish and get him soaked. Sera giggled at this two part prank.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Mist cries out as his focus is broken, his cry cut short as his stability slips, and his eyes take on a red tint while the tattoo coiling around his arm and on his shoulder shifts slowly up over his face... and he lets out a rather nasty sounding chuckle as he turns to face Sabiya's direction "i see you" he says, his voice sounding a little deeper and a lot meaner than before.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Sera comes to the surface of the ground and pops her head out pouting, "You suck fighting my pranks. Should accept them with love not like I was trying to hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Mist hmmms, "Avoiding your pranks? that was not me that was the other guy," he grins "he's a lot nicer than i am by the way." Mist chuckled a bit just behind Sabiya as the clone she was watching fades away and a paper bomb wrapped around a rock lands in front of her!
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Sera sinks back into the earth traveling fast to him and then uses double suicide decapitation to try and grab his ankles and drag him down into the ground so only his head is out. Succeeding nor failing she burrows deep.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Mist follows her movements easily with his dōjutsu and jumps out of the way, chuckling a bit as the paper bomb just sits there "You were just pranked as well". he chuckles some more and peels the fake paper bomb from the rock and sticks it back in his satchel, chuckling to himself for a moment before his expression goes blank, the tattoo receding and he collapses, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Sera grins as she fails then as he falls and tries burying him up to his neck a second time before circling him grinning. She wondered when he'd wake up if he wasn't pretending.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Mist sits there for several hours, his body /trying/ to recuperate for exerting too much chakra and when he does awaken all he can do is mutter "c-can't breath," shakily as his stomach growls with quite a bit of volume.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:05 pm

She emerges to the surface and draws a feather as of its a sword. "Secret torture art hells bells." And with that phrase she began tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Mist stares up at Sabiya and blinks "uhhhhhh, what are you," he coughs a bit and squirms "what are you doing?" he asks his breathing shallow mostly because of a rock digging into his ribs when he breaths normally, seems he's not very ticklish, but he does sneeze a bit which draws out a groan of pain once again due to the rock.
Back to top Go down
WilhelminaSabiya
Konohagakure
WilhelminaSabiya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Sera pouts at the lack of laughing then tugs him out of the ground, "Your no fun, you know that?" She asked turning away and walking away. She began thinking of who her next target should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Training Ground   Third Training Ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Training Ground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next