Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

In the midst of the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Name:: Shidaka Lyonin

In the midst of the jungle Empty
PostSubject: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 am

A jungle not too far away from Iwakagure village where some ninja go to train, others to fight. The jungle isn't too dense, but the trees give enough cover to act as a quick shield. There is a river that leads through the middle of the jungle that ends in a slightly large lake. Most of the ground is a hard soil, but every now and then you will fin a mudhole or a pit of quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:29 am

Lyonin walked through the treeline, climbing deeper into the jungle. He had already been walking for about 15 minutes or so, so he should be growing closer to the river, but you never really could tell in this place. "I wonder what today will have in st-" Just before he could finish his thought, his foot began sinking into the ground. "Sandpit!" He exclaimed loudly and used his free foot to struggle the captive out of the ground. "That was close." He said aloud after landing on his rear from the force. "I gotta start being more careful..."

As Lyonin continued his journey to the river, he began to feel as though he was being watched. From where, he did no know, nor did he know by whom... But he was certain that there was somebody nearby who was keeping tabs on him... Stalking their prey.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Ryo : 1000082

Character sheet
Name:: Tatsunamii Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Kai watched him from the thick brush of the trees, he had been assigned to capture this iwa shinobi and bring him to Suna for unknown reasons. Kai quickly formed hand signs with the utmost skill and accuracy, he had cast the genjutsu known as "Demonic illusion hell viewing". If it was affective Lyonin would notice leafs falling all around him from then on he would begin to see his worst nightmare appear in front of him.
Back to top Go down
https://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Lyonin disregarded the feeling of paranoia and continued on his way. A few steps further into the forest and it seemed as though it had become fall. Leaves began falling all around him, but it was mid summer. Out of nowhere, giant spiders began crawling toward him.

"Holy crap!" Lyonin exclaimed, quickly throwing his hands together and forming signs for a wild wave technique. Out of his mouth spewed a stream of water. Lyonin spout out just enough to make a small layer of water on the ground.

As the spiders drew closer, Lyonin forced himself to focus on the signs at hand. "Bird, Dragon, Snake." He told himself so he wouldn't lose concentration. At that moment, three sphearical mines formed in the water in front of where the spiders were coming from. "I don't remember anything like this being in this jungle before!" He thought, waiting for what was next to come.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

As he continued to fight the illusions Kai just watched him analyzing him. "So hes a water user.." he noted in his mind as he began to form another set of hand signs. Now her was using an earth style jutsu known as turning palm bottom. Once the sequence of hand signs was don't Lyonin would begin to feel the earth under him turn and sink until he was completely buried and crushed, however there would be time to get out of the way because the range of the jutsu wasn't has large as he usually made it.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Lyonin watched as the Spiders got closer and closer, but none set off any of the mines. He was sure of the location that he placed them and caught on quite quickly. Lyonin shook his head and closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts before stopping his chakra flow completely. As he re-opened his eyes, the spiders were gone.

"A genjutsu..." Lyonin thought. "But who would be ab-" At that moment, the earth began to move beneath him. Having escaped many of the mudholes and sandpits in this jungle, Lyonin had no trouble pushing off of the earth and landing at a safe distance.

"Where is he?" Lyonin asked himself out loud while scanning the treetops and nearby brush. "Better to have them come to me. He thought to himself.

Lyonin took off, heading in the direction of the river. "I'll have the advantage there."
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:59 pm

"seems he broke out" he thought as he watched him evade the earth style. His target then began running, kai made a single hand sign making a clone which jumped down and started to chase him as the real kai pursued in the tree tops. He would continue to follow him until he found an appropriate moment to strike
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Lyonin, still running, glanced back to find a tail on him. "I gotta lose this guy" He thought as he ran. He could smell the water, so he knew that he was getting close to the river. "I have to get there now."

Lyonin darted sideways between two trees. Quickly throwing together his hand signs, he used the Sly Mind affect jutsu. If the person following him would be effected, he would continuously see his destination ahead of him, causing him to run around in circles.

"I can hear the water now..." Lyonin thought to himself, "Let's hope this works..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:34 pm

As soon as the clone was hit with the genjutsu it dispersed, however kai still tailed him from up above. "Hes not bad.." he thought as he jumped ahead of him and landed a few feet infront of him drawing his sword. He got into his kenjutsu stance and waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 pm

The surprise that Lyonin felt when he watched his tail vanish could only be matched by the fear he felt as he realized that the one who was really after him, was after blood. As the ninja landed only movements away from him, Lyonin's heart began to beat hard with terror.

Acting out of instinct, Lyonin threw together the signs for his Fake strike jutsu. First Ox, then Dog, finally snake. Upon completing the jutsu, Lyonin jumped forward, but stopped himself. If the opposing ninja would fall for the genjutsu, he would see Lyonin initiate battle by lunging forward for a strike with his fists.

Before he could tell if the jutsu had taken effect, Lyonin was already signing for his next jutsu. "Dragon.... Tiger...." Lyonin thought to himself as he felt his cheeks inflate and water begin to fill his mouth. "Hare."
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:23 pm

As he saw the boy rush toward him Kai slide his foot back and enveloped his sword in chakra and slashed down swiftly, the chakra turned into the shape of a crescent and left the sword in a wind arch heading straight forward. Although he didn't know the boy had used a genjutsu the attack was still initiated to go forward toward the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Lyonin had the jutsu nearly finished when unexpectedly, the opposing ninja cut through the air with a blast of chakra. Lyonin's jutsu was interrupted as he was shot back toward a tree. Slamming into the tree, what water that had formed in his mouth was coughed up in front of him.

Seeing that the Genjutsu had in fact worked, Lyonin figured he would have enough time to try and maneuver around the tree. Forming a quick hand sign, both him and a clone of him emerged from behind the tree. Lyonin stood on the lefthand side, while his clone on the right.

"I have to get to water... Then I won't have to depend on making my own." Lyonin thought to himself. "Hope this works."

Both Lyonin and the clone bolted toward the ninja, but with no will to harm in their gazes whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:46 pm

As the other ninja made his way around the tree Kai dug his sword into the soil, quickly two came from the tree. One was coming on his left and other on the right, wind chakra began to spin around Kais hands and he lifted his right hand up and swung it at the ninja on the left and swung the other hand on the ninja on the right, just like his sword had done the wind around kai's hand went soaring towards both figures.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:58 pm

As the opposing ninja began to cast some sort of weird jutsu, Lyonin thought to himself "Yes! This is going to work!" Little did he know, seconds later, a blast of chakra ripped through the clone, and landed a strong blow to his own right shoulder. As Lyonin was lifted off of his feet, his body still traveled forward. Corkscrewing in the air, Lyonin landed, stumbling, back on his feet. He couldn't take too many more direct hits like that or he would be finished.

As he regained his momentum, he cut to the side a bit, hopefully to get around the opposing ninja. "If I can only get past those trees... There will be water.... I just know it." Lyonin thought as he neared his attacker.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 am

Kai leaped back as he began forming hand signs. "Almost done..." he thought as he slid back and brought his fingers to his lips and released a large breathe, from his mouth shot a volley of small tennis ball shaped fireballs that scattered across the area in front of him. "Fire style phoenix sage flower!" he called at the end of his attack.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Lyonin was almost past the other ninja before fire pellets began swarming in his direction. His first and only thought was to jump. As he soared into the air, Lyonin was pelted by 3 of the shots, but landed on a tree branch and continued his journey toward the river at high speed. From this height, Lyonin could see the river just ahead. "This will certainly change things." He thought as he leaped ahead, hoping that he could outrun the following ninja.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Seeing as the target leaped into the tree and started rushing away kai grabbed his sword from out of the ground and began to chase him from ground level. He kept his eyes on the target like a hawk on an elusive snake. This was his prey and he was not going to let him get away.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Lyonin leaped out of the tree toward the water. Upon arrival of the liquid surface, he performed a few quick hand signs that he had previously revealed to cast his Water Mine jutsu. As the mines formed in the water, he quickly memorized where he had placed them. There were four this time, one at the waters edge nearest to the oncoming ninja, one ten feat from him upstream, and two downstream at six feet distance and eight feet distance. With that, Lyonin let the water submerge him, guarding him from any projectile that may be coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:11 pm

As soon as Kai caught up he saw the boy preform hand signs and submerge under water, he didn't exactly know what he did but he was obviously underwater somewhere. He stood scanning the lake but he couldn't get a good enough view from where he was standing, luckily he had back up. He formed a few hand signs and place his hand on the ground as a seal formed, out of a cloud of white smoke was flying a small sparrow. "Hello master!" he chirped." Kai sighed "Cut it with that master stuff we have a mission" kai replied. He pointed toward the sky "Hes in the water somewhere I need a birds eye view" he said. The bird nodded and took off high into the sky as Kai stood guard with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Lyonin swam upstream, just close enough to trigger the mine. A large eruption of water shout out of the river, but as it was initiated, Lyonin swam as fast as he could back downstream. He did not see the bird flying circles above the river. As he approached the mines downstream, he brought himself the surface, looking to see the ninja waiting for him on the bank. "[i]What is he doing just standing there?[/i}" Lyoinn thought. He had an idea, but it may be a risky one if not crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Kai jumped back a bit at the explosion and then looked up at the bird, he began flying in smaller circles. Kai nodded to himself and slid his right foot back charging chakra into his sword, the blue aura engulfed the sword and then turned into wind style chakra. Kai focused more, the wind started to spiral around the blade. He looked up at the bird to confirm the location, when he had locked on he had thrusted the sword forward shooting off a piercing blast of wind at the target.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Lyonin saw the boy charging his blade and began moving around a bit. After a moment, the boy launched a wave of chakra in his location. "How does he know where I am?" Lyonin thought to himself barely escaping the path of the slash but still being pushed into the side of the bank further away from the opposing ninja.

Lyonin decided it best to take the fight to the opponent now. He slowly crawled out of the river and 'struggled' to move toward the other ninja before collapsing to the ground face down. His hands remained above his head and were slowly separating, then reconnecting... Almost as though he was clapping, but they were actually slowly performed hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Kai saw as he climbed out of the water and started doing strange things with his arms, he sighed. This was a difficult mission indeed, he was use to killing but for this mission he had to capture his prey alive. He dug his sword into the ground and reached into the pouch near his back pocket. "This might sting" he warned as he pulled out two shuriken that were connected to a single wire.
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Iwagakure
Lyonin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Lyonin Finished the hand signs, and as he did, the water that soaked his body began to reform at the souls of his feet into a water mine. As the mine fully formed, he pushed himself off of the ground just long enough for the mine to erupt, launching him toward the other ninja. If the this attack worked, Lyonin would headbutt the enemy ninja dead in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Admin
Admin
Tatsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 pm

When Kai began to pay attention it was obvious he was making hand signs but in his current condition he didn't seem able to make a jutsu, but all of a sudden he rocketed towards kai, with in a few moments Kai made an X with his arms but it wasn't enough to guard the full attack and they were both rocketed into a tree. Kai hit the tree pretty hard and was head-butted in the gut, he propped his legs in an angle slouching against the tree. He gritted his teeth in pain as he let his arm drop to his side reaching for a Kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the midst of the jungle   In the midst of the jungle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the midst of the jungle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Entertainment Center :: Free Forum RP-
Jump to: