Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

No Time to Waste

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

Ryo : 0

No Time to Waste - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Sora growled and in a quick motion, he produced a kunai and was jabbing it forward toward Ichiru's chest. "Don't look down on me!" he exlaimed.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Ryo : 7

Character sheet
Name:: Yasuo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Ichiru gracefully slapped the boys hand to the side and as the boy blinked he would send a kick to his side. "Can't take your own medicine huh?" Ichiru's emotions remained unwaivered by the boys actions or words.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Sora used his other hand and by placing it on the extended foot of Ichiru, he used it as a hold to leap higher into the air. "Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind!" Sora stated after making the appropriate hand signs. Four giant pillars would form around Ichiru and send multitudes of lightning at him.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

As the boy formed his hand signs Iciru would throw a Kunai directly at his hands. As the pillars appeared he would then proceed to form a hand sign. "Earth Release: Earth Spear" At this moment his body became dark and hard hard as diamond. This also caused his defense to increase dramatically. As the pillars appeared Ichiru braced himself. The lightning would strike, but channel through his body into the ground. Not much damage was caused due to his ealier Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Sora was barely able to catch the kunai and as it did so it sliced the skin in between his right middle and index finger. Wincing slightly, he secretly infused his chakra with the Kunai and threw it toward Ichiru. However, he made it seem as though his aim was off and the Kunai would instead miss and stab the ground where Ichiru's shadow was located. Sora would place his hands together, "Shadow Imitation Technique," he would say after the Kunai had landed.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Ichiru would see the chakra that was infused within the blade. "Clever..." he said catching the Kunai by the handle and launching it back at the boy as well as throwing another. They both were aimed towards his shoulders. When the kunai were released he began to form hand signs.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am

Sora placed his hands together, "Shadow Gathering Technique," he said aloud. His shadow split into multiple tendrils and two of them caught the kunai thrown at him. He then created a clone of himself using the Shadow Clone Jutsu. The real Sora launched himself, with the kunai not fused with his chakra, straight toward Ichiru, acting as a diversion while the clone would take the kunai fused with his chakra and appear by Ichiru's shadow to stab the kunai into the shadow so that Sora could activate his Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Kirigakure

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 am

Just as the boy set his counter into motion Ichiru finished his hand signs. "Great Wind Breathrough." A violet and extremely powerful vortex of wind exploded from around Ichiru. He would then form a hand sign and create two shadow clones and all three began forming handsigns for his next move.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragonX

DarkDragonX

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Sora was thrown back by the gust of wind, but as he flew back he created the hand signs for his own wind jutsu. "Wind Release: Pressure Damage!" he exclaimed. Sora compressed a tornado-like mass until it was highly dense, then he released it to blow everything around him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Waste   No Time to Waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Time to Waste
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Villages :: Kumogakure :: Kumogakure Training Grounds-
Jump to: