Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shinobi is a naruto based RP where you may live the epic life as a shinobi of one of the five great nations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
v.v I realized how misleading the previous message had been. Sorry guys, were still down.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LWS in the ROTS
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

» 20% OFF STICKERS!
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

» hello yes how are you
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

» Hellloooo?
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

» Happy Birthday to me~
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby lonewolvernsoul Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

» Custom Clans
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby Tatsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

» Bone Remanats [Alternat Reality]
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

» "Riddle me this Batman."
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby belacuchiha Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

» No Time to Waste
FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeby DarkDragonX Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

FFRP: Yumei Kaname

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumei

Yumei

Ryo : 17

Character sheet
Name:: Yumei Kaname

FFRP: Yumei Kaname Empty
PostSubject: FFRP: Yumei Kaname   FFRP: Yumei Kaname I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

yeah, this is the Yumei I didn't alter and the one i use outside this site =7= and will be using in Alternate Universes/Reality RPs

Name: Yumei Kaname
Birthdate: May 26th
Weight: 121 lbs
Height: 5'5"
Personality: Yumei has a very carefree, outgoing, enthusiastic, warm, and friendly personality always exerting a positive demeanor. She is almost always seen smiling, and only on rare occassions will people see her not smiling. Yumei tries to be friends with everybody, and if that doesn't work out she won't force it to. Yumei is also very courageous and independent as she usually ends up taking a lot of risks and chances. How she is independent is when she has to do something she doesn't want other people to get involved if they don't need to, and prefers to work alone. Her personality is often mistook for ignorance, immature, antagonizing, and rude because of her happier care-free character trope people will think she doesn't take things seriously,doesn't care, and potentially angering people over how she has a smile on her face, even on the wrong occassions.
Hair Color: Quartz (hex code #D9D9F3)
Eye Color: A soft lighted Peach (hex code #ffd3bf)
First Release: Water
Second Release: Wind
Advance Release: Ice (Only possible with her kekkei genkai)
Clan Insignia: Amaryllis Flowers. The Amaryllis Flower is a plant often forced to bloom indoors in the winter months, and the bulbs are sold to bloom in the winter.

Kekkei Genkai: Kaname Clan Doujutsu/ Ondogan

Doujutsu info: Ondogan enables the user to see in infrared vision, to detect the heat source of those in front of them, by a glance they can heat up or cool down a persons body part from a hard glance, and if their chakra nature allows them to do so. The Ondogan does enable the user to either do ice, or boil release if the have the chakra natures to do so. If they don't have the necessary natures to do so they can only see in infrared, and can detect the temperature sources infront of them. They can only see in front of them, and where the eye can move. Not behind, not above, just in front.

The downfall to the Ondogan is that it can only affect one person at a time, and drains the chakra considerably fast. Also, if the user decides to use advance release whether it be ice or boil, depending on the one they can use will get self-inflicted damage, it also raises, or lowers the users body temperature over time; For Ice release users they can suffer from severe hypothermia and frost bite of any degree because of their low temperatures, and release. For Boil release users they will achieve a fever, and burns. Both at a constant rate. This can be inflicted on the opponent also.

Toku Jonin Prom. Age - 19
Chuunin Prom. Age (kiri) - 15
Academy Grad Age (Kiri) - 13
Chuunin Prom. Age - 13
Academy Grad Age - 11

Yumei is a Kirigakure Tokubetsu Jonin, she specializes in Genjutsu. She is appointed to be a subordinate to a normal Kirigakure Jonin and doesn't have a squad of her own. She was luckily promoted on her birthday, and is currently new at being a Tokubetsu Jonin. She was above average smart for her age

Yumei was born in Takigakure, when she was little she was raised by her older brother and sister, who are both older (by 20 years) than her. Yumei always addressed her elder siblings as her parents. She is aware her siblings are not her parents, and has met her parents on several occasions, but addresses her siblings as her mother and father since they were the ones who took on the parental figures for her. Both of Yumei's parents are alive, but are in poor health from working, or working; on occassions both.

Yumei, as a child often felt lonely, but sought solace in exploring around her village, and talking to random people within the village, mainly those whom had shinobi statuses. She was inspired by the many shinobi who pasted by her, and the few who she talked to. That made her want to become a shinobi.

She enrolled to the ninja academy later on and was admitted since she had the admission requirements to join. She recieved the initial general knowledge, and practices they teach there. On her spare time she practiced on her own to help boost her marks, and her graduation rate. She passed the written graduation exam with flying colours, and just passed the practical exam. In where she realized she lacks the skills of Taijutsu, and caught interest in Genjutsu, in which she studied more about it.

When she became a genin she was put in a typical 3 man 1 instructor squad and did the usual ranked missions for a genin, sometimes one of a higher rank but that was rare. While not being with her squad doing missions she was training to become better, mainly in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.

She took the chunin exams, and passed those. While participating in the chunin exams she awakened her Family's Kekkei Genkai which up until then she was unsure about, and unaware. Her awakened Kekkei Genkai almost made her fail her Chuunin Exam (fighting part) since she couldn't control it, nor knew what is was that made her panic. Since everything was changing, and that made her reaction speed lower. She was grateful she passed, and later on got information about her Kekkei Genkai from her parents, since her siblings were not avaliable at the time.

Becoming a chuunin was really thrilling and exhilarating for Yumei. Right away did she take solo missions and tried to do as many as possible, in which she did take too many of them and passed out from exhausting, she did indeed suffer from malnutrition on some of her missions since she did little to no packing thinking she could finish everything quickly which that later backfired and made her get into bigger problems, in which she had to pull herself out of. During these missions she had adapted her skills, and gained more self-knowledge of her Kekkei Genkai.

Yumei did make mistakes on her missions, almost failed some since she thought she could do it by herself but later needed her teammates, and she was almost de-promoted because of them but had to prove herself worthy of being a chuunin by taking an A rank mission involving Kirigakure. Yumei took this mission carefully, since she heard about the "Village of the deadly mist" and upon entering the Village she was almost mistakenly murdered, and mistakenly filed as an intruder. The mist villages mist was thick, and that made Yumei get lost withing it and made it difficult for her to find so she took a longer time but she completed the mission, and was able to stay a Chuunin. Then she asked to transfer to Kirigakure, and become a shinobi of Kirigakure.

The Hidden Mist technique she saw the shinobi's used got her more intrugued, and fascinated by the village, and genjutsu. She wished to transfer there, and knew it wouldn't be easy. Yumei made sure to collect and study information on the village. Since her first release was Water, she had extensive knowledge on water release techniques, but lacked the kenjutsu the mist village was proficient with. So she took Kenjutsu classes, Practiced, and later on excelled in it with Genjutsu. Her Kenjutsu isn't and wasn't the best but it was one of the things that made her liable to become a kiri ninja. In which she was able to become one.

When in the process of becoming one, she had to start from scratch, by being in their ninja academy and passing their chuunin exam. So she could become a liable Kirigakure Chuunin. Since she couldn't just walk in there and ask to become one, she had to follow their requirements and did. It took her quite awhile to get back to her chuunin status. During her Kirigakure ninja academy years she was picked on from the younger students because of their age gap.

She would make constant visits whenever she was allowed, and could to Takigakure, her home village to catch up with the people she knew there and talked about her experiences.

A couple years later she was established the rank of Tokubetsu Jonin, excelling greatly in genjutsu and then was placed under a normal Jonin to be their subordinate. It was by pure luck she was promoted on her birthday.

Ninja Stats
(Out of 1 - 10)

Kenjutsu - 8
Doujutsu - 7.5
Ninjutsu - 6.5
Taijutsu - 5
Genjutsu - 9
Speed - 7.5
Stamina - 6
Strength - 6
Intelligence - 8
Handseals - 6.5

Other Info

Her zodiac sign is Gemini
Her blood type is Unknown
She has a Summoning Pet who is an Octopus, his name is Octavian. Where his ink can cause hallucinations, and have genjutsu properties. Octavian is also very Large, and can use his many tentacles as an offence and defense mechanism
The Kaname clan doesn't really specialize in one single branch (for example genjutsu) most of their members specialize in whatever they wish.
Yumei has completed 517 Official Missions which consists of; 251-D Ranks,175-C Ranks,79-B Ranks,11-A Ranks, and 1-S Rank.
Yumei loves Sakuramochi, and Mochi ice cream. She also likes Oden,Yakisoba, Nikujaga, and Gyoza.
Her Hobbies consist on practicing kenjutsu, telling jokes, and helping out the less fortunate.
Her teammates when she was a genin while in Takigakure all transferred villages like she did. One went to Kumogakure, and one to Iwagakure. Her Takigakure Sensei's location is currently unknown, and is heard to be missing in action.
She did also have teammates when she was a genin in Kirigakure, and a jounin leader. She never really kept in contact with them after Chuunin promotion, but will still occasionally talk to them.
Yumei usually shortens peoples name and adds the suffix -tan on the end. Which some are annoyed, if they don't want her to call them by that she won't.
Back to top Go down

FFRP: Yumei Kaname
Page 1 of 1